Please send a fifa 18 digital code!

Discus and support Please send a fifa 18 digital code! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please send a fifa 18 digital code. :) *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 85d4e48c-cd48-4786-b32b-1d7a8b3e1df7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kovacstomi92, Oct 15, 2017.

  1. kovacstomi92
    kovacstomi92 Guest

    Please send a fifa 18 digital code!


    Please send a fifa 18 digital code. Please send a fifa 18 digital code! :) *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

    :)
     
    kovacstomi92, Oct 15, 2017
    #1
  2. Playing FIFA 18 on 2 different Xboxes.

    I put the FIFA 18 icon edition code to download the game into my son's Xbox. It worked. He then logged onto my Xbox and downloaded it and it worked. My other son opened his profile on my Xbox and he could play FIFA 18. When he logs onto the Xbox that the
    game code was inputted into, he can't play FIFA 18. Please could you let me know, how he can play FIFA 18 on this Xbox.

    Many thanks
     
    FlusherPanda314, Oct 15, 2017
    #2
  3. IEnexXI
    IEnexXI Guest
    I have a BIG problem with the FIFA 18 Ronaldo Edition!!!

    I buyed a redeem Code for FIFA 18 Ronaldo Edition on Kinguin and i used the Code on my Xbox.

    But I only got:

    - 20 Jumbo Premium Gold Sets

    - Ronaldo (5 Games)

    - 8 Special Edition-FUT-Trikots

    and not the maingame "FIFA 18".

    How can I get now FIFA 18?

    I payed much money for that and don´t have FIFA 18, just the special extras...

    Thanks for help!!!
     
    IEnexXI, Oct 15, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Please send a fifa 18 digital code!

    Asking for codes is not allowed on the forums.
     
    Smwutches, Oct 15, 2017
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Please send a fifa 18 digital code!

    Asking for codes is not allowed on the forums.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

    Fifa 17

    Hey Dom C4rt3r,

    Where did you purchase FIFA 17? Are you specifically talking about the EA Access code for pre-ordering FIFA 17? Purchasing FIFA 17 digitally does not send you a code for the game, rather it is added to your digital library. If you purchased through a 3rd
    party retailer, you may need to reach out to them for further assistance.

    Please post back with specific information about where you purchased, and what you're missing, so we can better understand and assist.

    Thanks! :)
  7. DominumStige Win User

    Windows 10 and FIFA 18

    Hi!

    Fifa 18 is available on Xbox, Ps4 and PC in physical version or digital on Origin (for PC).
  8. TypicGryphon276 Win User

    Код от игры FIFA 18 не активируется, не можем скачать игру

    Good day, 5.11.2017 G. bought the Xbox One with the added bonus of the electronic version of the game FIFA 18, at the checkout we were given a 25 digit code to activate the game, today I decided to activate the code but system says "Code not found" . What
    to do and how to solve this problem?
  9. ChiefJoboo Win User

    blocked the transfer market

    sorry,more detail,

    I have a child playing FIFA 18

    he can not sell or buy players, as he writes that the market is temporarily not available
    According to some searches, that may mean either the market is having issues or you're banned from the transfer market on Fifa 18.

    Please contact EA support about this here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us/?product=fifa-18
Thema:

Please send a fifa 18 digital code!

Loading...
  1. Please send a fifa 18 digital code! - Similar Threads - Please send fifa

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. My messages not sending at all so please fix them

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My messages not sending at all so please fix them: Please sort out my account right now 849bbbf1-88f9-4349-bd93-397892392f77
  10. My messages not sending at all so please fix them

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My messages not sending at all so please fix them: Can you please help me to fix my messages because I can't send any messages 624f8353-e53d-4b20-be93-60a7796ccb61