Please save network passwords!!

Discus and support Please save network passwords!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the love of all that is holy... on behalf of all of the teens with divorced parents or anyone that moves there xbox frequently; please save the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lucas_m13, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Lucas_m13
    Lucas_m13 Guest

For the love of all that is holy... on behalf of all of the teens with divorced parents or anyone that moves there xbox frequently; please save the network passwords so that I dont have to type every time I move my xbox. It only takes a minute or so to
    type in the password, but it is the most frustrating thing to type with this controller especially when you have a password that is a bunch of random characters. Please fix this.

:)

Lucas_m13, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

3. IngameInstincts Win User

Wireless Network Password Not Saving

You can't . Once you disconnect you need enter the password again.

Xbox One doesn’t save old device information, allowing you to completely wipe out old settings and start new each time. This saves you from accidental manual entries that could cause issues on a new network.
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-settings
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, THAROK2! This thread is a little old. If you would like assistance with a support issue, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've already done. This way we can get you the individual support that works
    best on the forums! :)
  5. M6453 Win User

Connecting to the router isn't the main problem; just a matter of not wanting to plug in the wifi password every single time I have to disconnect to play Dead Rising 3. As I recall the 360 saved the password and I was hoping for the same kind of thing. Of
    course, on the 360 I didn't have to disconnect to avoid 13 GB "updates"...

Would be nice in future updates to be able to select a "home" network, since I do not plan on moving the console from location to location.
  6. tharok2 Win User

I really hate the way Xbox one manages wifi connections. I take my xbox on the road with me and I hate having to re enter my wifi passwords everytime I switch between my mobile hotspot and my home network.
Thema:

1. Please save network passwords!! - Similar Threads - Please save network

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  5. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  6. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  7. Xbox now deemed useless any way I can save it??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox now deemed useless any way I can save it??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!: So I just bought a barely used Xbox off of some people on OfferUp. They hooked everything up while I was in their house showed me it all worked and everything was good. Got the Xbox home and...
  8. Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.: Hi, I am experiencing issue with offline play on xbox series x. I have 3 games, halo 3, Fallout new vegas and Fallout 3. Halo 3 I have a disk and other two I downloaded from store. Issue is that I...
  9. Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate: Hi, i´m playing with my 11 year old daughter. Mostly i play on my xbox series-x. But when she is visiting me every 2 weekends she plays on the xbox series x and i play on the notebook. We...
  10. Can someone please help me fix the Subnaughtica save glitch on XBOX one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please help me fix the Subnaughtica save glitch on XBOX one?: Save glitch. I was playing playing subnaughtica for about 45 minutes without saving. I tried to save, but my WiFi was down when I did so. When the Wifi went back on, the game was still saving and...