Please restore the Invitations section back to the guide

Discus and support Please restore the Invitations section back to the guide in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I like what you guys have done with the guide recently for the most part, but I really don't like that you removed the invitations section in the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SydeWynda, Dec 3, 2020.

  1. /u/SydeWynda
    /u/SydeWynda Guest

    Please restore the Invitations section back to the guide


    I like what you guys have done with the guide recently for the most part, but I really don't like that you removed the invitations section in the latest update. There should be a dedicated invitations section, along with the ability to view the profile of someone that sent you an invite.

    While putting invites in the notifications section works, sort of, that section has always been somewhat buggy for me, with notifications sometimes not showing up, dismissed notifications sometimes reappearing (often multiple times) and IMO, it feels like you kinda ran out of space for the invitations section in the guide and put them there cos you had to, rather than cos it's a good idea.

    Please consider changing it in a future update. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/SydeWynda
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/SydeWynda, Dec 3, 2020
    #1
  2. TheJackah Win User

    Xbox one preview request

    Hey awall213,

    Please only ask for invites in the Community Discussion sections.
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

    xbox Game Pass Ultimate Errors

    Hi naruto7-

    Please try the following:

    Solution 1:

    Terminate, Repair and Restore the Xbox app

    Solution 2:

    Sign out of the Windows store and sign back in.

    Solution 3:

    Install the Gaming Services app again by going to the apps configuration section and do the following: Terminate, Repair and Restore the app.
  4. Jason Griffith Win User

    Games section not on dashboard

    I know now. After I used the guide the games tab was restored, idk if that had anything to do with it but it's back.
  5. IansLuck Win User

    Xbox live?

    If you have a three-month Gold card, use the code on the back of the card and enter it in the 'Redeem Code' section. This can be found by pressing the Xbox Guide button on your controller, going left two blades to the 'Marketplace' section, then selecting
    'Redeem Code'. Once you have Gold membership, go to the 'Custom Games' section on the main menu of Halo: Reach, and select map. Then, select whatever map it was that you made your custom map on, then select it. Same goes with gametype. When you are ready,
    invite some people to play with on your map/game and select 'Start Game'.

    -

    Then, brace for carnage.

    -

    Hope this helped. :)
  6. [ A J ] Win User

    How to view old party invites

    Hi, Everestjone! thank you for reaching out.

    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

    I understand you'd like to find the player who sent you the party chat invite.

    • Have you already checked if there are any notifications related to this user on your Notifications section? to do so:

    - Open the Xbox guide

    - Select the bell icon on the lower part of your screen

    This section can also be accessed by tapping the bell icon on the Xbox mobile app.

    • Have you already checked if this player is showing on the "Recently played with" section? to do so:

    - Open the Xbox guide,

    - Go to the "People" tab

    - Scroll down to "Recently played with".

    • Additionally, I'd suggest checking the "Chat requests" section in case this user tried to reach out via Xbox message.

    Please let me know if you have any questions.

    Best regards.
Thema:

Please restore the Invitations section back to the guide

Loading...
  1. Please restore the Invitations section back to the guide - Similar Threads - Please restore Invitations

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  5. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  6. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  9. Please restore my MW3 account

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please restore my MW3 account: Hi, I play Modern Warfare 3 on Xbox One S (all digital version). About a week ago I started up MW3 and started playing Team Death Match like I do everyday. After about 10 seconds I noticed that...
  10. Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate: Hi, i´m playing with my 11 year old daughter. Mostly i play on my xbox series-x. But when she is visiting me every 2 weekends she plays on the xbox series x and i play on the notebook. We...