Please restore my MW3 account

Discus and support Please restore my MW3 account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I play Modern Warfare 3 on Xbox One S (all digital version). About a week ago I started up MW3 and started playing Team Death Match like I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Randall Brittman, Oct 6, 2023.

  1. Please restore my MW3 account


    Hi, I play Modern Warfare 3 on Xbox One S (all digital version). About a week ago I started up MW3 and started playing Team Death Match like I do everyday. After about 10 seconds I noticed that the game had been hacked because i seen other players flying around the map. I immediately backed out of the game and went back to the lobby . Right away I noticed that I had been de-ranked from level 80 to level 1 . At this point I knew I had to start all over from level one and work my way back up to 80 so I just jumped into a free for all game and started playing. The moment I started shooting at my first enemy I was immediately kicked from the game. So then I tried this about 10 more times and the same thing continued to happen. I can only assume that the hacker from the previous game did something to my account. I tried restarting my console, uninstalling and reinstalling MW3, factory restoring my console and about 10 other things. I tried everything there is to do to restore my account but nothing works. Please help me and please do not give me instructions on how to restore my account from my end because I literally tried every method there is to try, so I need you guys (Xbox support/Admin) to restore my account from your end because I am currently paying for a live Xbox subscription that is currently going to waste.

    :)
     
    Randall Brittman, Oct 6, 2023
    #1
  2. RichieB_ Win User

    Please restore my MW3 account

    Hi Randall Brittman,

    Greetings!

    Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community.

    We understand that you need help with your Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 game. As a player/gamer of Call of Duty I truly understand how frustrating this can be, especially you already had a progress of the game.

    However, for that kind of issue only Activasion (Game Studios) has the control with that because they're the one who supporting the game and the server of the game. They have the right tools to take actions with that kind of issue on the game.

    We highly recommend to contact them or submit a ticket because the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 game is currently in a Beta Test. Also for them to take actions with those hacker and the same time for them to make some improvement of the game.

    You may visit this link: Activision Support

    Thank you,

    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Please restore my MW3 account

    But Microsoft still has no control over Activision, and likely still will not if/when the merger is completed, to overrule any bans they have made, just as Forza, Flight Sim, Minecraft and Bethesda operate independently with their own support and systems
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

    Please restore my MW3 account

    and did i say anything about microsoft needs to sort it, NO, i stated that it needs activision to sort the issues with old cods and they wont as they are useless. please read the post correctly before responding.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

    Please restore my MW3 account

    i think he is playing the original MW3 from years ago, as that is a 360 game it is hacked to bits as activision does nothing about it.
  6. JP FREELY Win User

    Xbox UNUSABLE - HACKER FREEZING

    I keep getting to the loading screen on mw3 (live) n it 'loads n loads' and then bks me out to lobby again!! If this is a hacker then il be very disappointed. I mocked PlayStation being a xbox person, please restore my faith?!?!?!!
Thema:

Please restore my MW3 account

Loading...
  1. Please restore my MW3 account - Similar Threads - Please restore MW3

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  5. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  6. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  9. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]
  10. Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help. Restore an old game saving from cloud X-Box Ultimate: Hi, i´m playing with my 11 year old daughter. Mostly i play on my xbox series-x. But when she is visiting me every 2 weekends she plays on the xbox series x and i play on the notebook. We...