please reset me the home console binding attempts, I accidentally clicked several times and...

Discus and support please reset me the home console binding attempts, I accidentally clicked several times and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; please reset me the home console binding attempts, I accidentally clicked several times and I ran out of attempts please reset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ДавидГалиуллин, Mar 6, 2019.

  1. please reset me the home console binding attempts, I accidentally clicked several times and...


    please reset me the home console binding attempts, I accidentally clicked several times and I ran out of attempts please reset

    :)
     
    ДавидГалиуллин, Mar 6, 2019
    #1
  2. InCaudaVenenum Win User

    please reset me the home console binding attempts, I accidentally clicked several times and I ran out of attempts please reset

    Not sure how you could hit it that many times unintentionally but unfortunately, you’ll have to wait 12 months from the first time you designated a home console :/
  3. ДавидГалиу Win User

    please reset me the home console binding attempts, I accidentally clicked several times and I ran out of attempts please reset

    if you could, then quickly
  4. H3PA80R Win User

    please reset me the home console binding attempts, I accidentally clicked several times and I ran out of attempts please reset

    You could only change your home console 5 Times a year. If you used them you would have to wait a year from te time you made the first change.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

    please reset me the home console binding attempts, I accidentally clicked several times and I ran out of attempts please reset

    There is a chance that you can get a 6 change. There is certain requirements to be able to get that. Not guaranteed that it will happen though.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

    please reset me the home console binding attempts, I accidentally clicked several times and I ran out of attempts please reset

    Hey there

    Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to set your home Xbox console.

    Now, as previously stated, a person can only change this setting 5 times and neither customer support no any of us Forums community members can manipulate that. However, there is a way for you to possibly get one more switch by using the Xbox Assist feature
    built into the console itself. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select
    System > Xbox Assist, choose My Xbox Assist >
    Search, and then enter My Home Xbox. When you do so, it should give you an option if you are eligible to get another switch but you would need to answer some questions to confirm that you know what you're doing.

    For more information on how this works, visit our support page entitled
    How to designate an Xbox One console as your Home Xbox.


    Hope this information helps!

    Thanks for the read!
Thema:

please reset me the home console binding attempts, I accidentally clicked several times and...

Loading...
  1. please reset me the home console binding attempts, I accidentally clicked several times and... - Similar Threads - please reset home

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  5. Password reset 2FA problem Please Help!

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset 2FA problem Please Help!: I have a somewhat unique situation.. or it may infact not be at all. I'm trying to reset my Xbox/Microsoft password which requires two way authentication as I have it set up. Now I want 2FA but...
  6. Hello why is my xbox series x showing a green screen I reset and all I need help please

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why is my xbox series x showing a green screen I reset and all I need help please: Hello my xbox series s has a greenscreen i can't gt off 6f942842-6970-4bbe-9ef8-202817993640
  7. I cannot reset from verify email to starting please tell me the way

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot reset from verify email to starting please tell me the way: I cannot reset from "verify emal" to starting for my minecraft account 58d605fd-5160-416a-8339-062ca39c36d8
  8. For some reason my xbox has reseted itself and I don't know what to do please help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason my xbox has reseted itself and I don't know what to do please help: For some reason my xbox series s has reseted itself and u don't know what to do please help. 78f5aee3-c0b1-444c-9e6e-8d6236f597bc
  9. I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please: I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please 36e83070-632c-4a94-888b-ab4bb518dea6
  10. Can Xbox please make a Mass Delete Friends/Reset Friends List option?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can Xbox please make a Mass Delete Friends/Reset Friends List option?: I have over 700 Friends on xbox, but I don't want to delete them all one by one. Or text them to delete me as a friend. Is there a way Xbox could make this a feature? submitted by...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. home console reset