Please resend Halo ODST code

Discus and support Please resend Halo ODST code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased Halo : The Master Chief Collection on launch day ( June 9, 2014 ). I somehow have missed my free Halo ODST DLC promo code. Could you please... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KevinPai, Nov 3, 2015.

  1. KevinPai
    KevinPai Guest

    Please resend Halo ODST code


    I purchased Halo : The Master Chief Collection on launch day ( June 9, 2014 ). I somehow have missed my free Halo ODST DLC promo code. Could you please resend it to me again? Thank you very much

    :)
     
    KevinPai, Nov 3, 2015
    #1
  2. Halo 3: ODST redeem code

    Hi, I didn't sign on and claim my code for Halo 3: ODST in time. Could you please resend it? Thanks!

    I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection around last November.
     
    SalmonThrower78, Nov 3, 2015
    #2
  3. spinosaurs
    spinosaurs Guest
    Halo 3: ODST code

    Hi, I received a code for halo 3: ODST, but was at uni with no access to internet so i couldnt redeem my code for it, could someone resend it please?
     
    spinosaurs, Nov 3, 2015
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    Please resend Halo ODST code

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! Please resend Halo ODST code :D
     
    Mister Beep, Nov 4, 2015
    #4
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    Please resend Halo ODST code

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! :D
  6. Mister Beep Win User

    Please resend Halo 3 ODST code

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! :D
  7. Mister Maka Win User

    Halo MCC - Please resend ODST code

    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  8. Mister Beep Win User

    Halo 3 ODST Code Resend Please

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! :D
  9. Mister Beep Win User

    Halo ODST Code Resend

    Hey there Jay,

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! :D
Thema:

Please resend Halo ODST code

Loading...
  1. Please resend Halo ODST code - Similar Threads - Please resend Halo

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]