Please resend Halo 3 ODST code

Discus and support Please resend Halo 3 ODST code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi can you please resend my Halo 3 ODST campaign code. When i received it i had given up on the Master Chief collection due to all its issues, so i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Neoprime, Nov 4, 2015.

  1. Neoprime
    Neoprime Guest

    Please resend Halo 3 ODST code


    Hi can you please resend my Halo 3 ODST campaign code.

    When i received it i had given up on the Master Chief collection due to all its issues, so i never redeemed the code, but now i have come back to the game and wish to play the ODST campaign i was eligible for as i bought the MCC at launch and played during
    the allotted time you had to to be eligible for the free ODST campaign as part of the compensation 343 was giving out to players to say sorry for all the issues the MCC had.

    Since it was sent to me as a message on xbox live and it was a few months back, the message has disappeared so i cant redeem my code.

    Please can you resend the code eitehr to my email or to my xbox again.

    Thanks.

    :)
     
    Neoprime, Nov 4, 2015
    #1
  2. RmRhodes
    RmRhodes Guest
    ODST code

    Hello, I never used my Halo 3:ODST code. Could you resend it to me?
     
    RmRhodes, Nov 4, 2015
    #2
  3. Halo 3: ODST redeem code

    Hi, I didn't sign on and claim my code for Halo 3: ODST in time. Could you please resend it? Thanks!

    I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection around last November.
     
    SalmonThrower78, Nov 4, 2015
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    Please resend Halo 3 ODST code

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! Please resend Halo 3 ODST code :D
     
    Mister Beep, Nov 5, 2015
    #4
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    Please resend Halo 3 ODST code

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! :D
  6. Mister Beep Win User

    Halo 3 ODST Code Resend Please

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! :D
  7. Mister Beep Win User

    Please resend Halo ODST code

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! :D
  8. Mister Beep Win User

    Halo 3 ODST code resend

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

    Enjoy! :D
  9. Mister Beep Win User

    Halo 3 ODST | Code Resend

    Hey Ideal Logic!

    To check if you fit in the qualifications, check out our Halo ODST F.A.Q.

    Who is eligible to receive the Campaign for Halo 3: ODST for Halo: The Master Chief Collection for free?
    Online users that logged in with their Xbox Live account and played Halo: The Master Chief Collection on any day from November 11, 2014 through December 19, 2014 at 11:59 pm PDT are eligible for a free code granting access to the Campaign for Halo
    3: ODST
    on Xbox One. Offer is non-transferable.
    If you played during the time the codes were sent out, we may not have a code available for you.

    Hope that helps! :)
Thema:

Please resend Halo 3 ODST code

Loading...
  1. Please resend Halo 3 ODST code - Similar Threads - Please resend Halo

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]