Please REPORT Wolf storrm

Discus and support Please REPORT Wolf storrm in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please report Wolf Storrm he has been rude to me, and the fact is I'm a female. He was really rude and didn't care, he threatened me and told me he... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustKayla777, Feb 10, 2018.

  1. JustKayla777
    JustKayla777 Guest

    Please REPORT Wolf storrm


    Please report Wolf Storrm he has been rude to me, and the fact is I'm a female.

    He was really rude and didn't care, he threatened me and told me he didn't care about being reported. He threatened to do a false report on me with rockstar he told me he know them, so that means he can say lies about me and get my account banned

    Storrm, has disrupted my peace and I politely tried to include him in a money method I wanted to share with others* GTA Online adversary mode*

    PLEASE REPORT HIM

    because he has been rude, I don't want him bothering anyone else, this guy bothered me really bad, others that violated me wasn't that bad, so please, please, please report this jerk

    :)
     
    JustKayla777, Feb 10, 2018
    #1
  2. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest
    avoid me rep

    The only thing false complaints do is, the bad accuser reports get filed lower and lower. Reread the boy who cried wolf.
     
    Jasperrdm, Feb 10, 2018
    #2
  3. mgzin66
    mgzin66 Guest
    Can You Give Kinect A Voice Command To Switch To a Particular Channel? Also, A/V Receiver Question.

    @Wolf, can you please provide a link confirming that please?
     
    mgzin66, Feb 10, 2018
    #3
  4. JustKayla777
    JustKayla777 Guest

    Please REPORT Wolf storrm

    By the way his xbox gamertag is

    Wolf Storrm
     
    JustKayla777, Feb 10, 2018
    #4
  5. JustKayla777 Win User

    Please REPORT Wolf storrm

    By the way his xbox gamertag is

    Wolf Storrm
  6. A Blue Illusion Win User

    Quick! Report This Thread!

    If there was one thread in here that didn't get reported, would that be like the wolf who cried "Boy"... ?
  7. WattyNuela Win User

    Dragon Ball xenoverse 2 level 99 achievement

    Hi, Wolf.
    It’s unfortunate to know the methods provided there didn’t work for you.

    Please report the problem to team Xbox as advised there:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

    At the moment, Microsoft support is not capable of manually unlocking achievements.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

    [removed]

    If every thread gets reported theyll stop coming thinking it's a false alarm. It's like the boy who cried wolf.
  9. Mafivee Win User

    Asea: Sticker Bomb Car

    Reporting someones post that you don't like when it doesn't warrant a report is like calling the Fire Department about a fire that doesn't exist. If anyone should be reported, it should be BAD for crying wolf with a bunch of false alarms.
Thema:

Please REPORT Wolf storrm

Loading...
  1. Please REPORT Wolf storrm - Similar Threads - Please REPORT Wolf

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Please, any agent to follow-up on my old post to detail my report

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please, any agent to follow-up on my old post to detail my report: Hello, please, somebody answer my question on my old thread :...
  9. Need help reporting dangerous person please

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help reporting dangerous person please: Hi all. So last night I got invited to a party by my friend. He's 12years old. Since he got gta5 he has made new friends one of which really worries me. This person is apparently very good at gta...
  10. Please patch the exploit with reporting,

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Please patch the exploit with reporting,: [img] they can get you with any gamertag, they could atleast put a time limit inbetween reports. maybe every 30 minutes somebody can report someone, and everyone else wait 30 minutes to report...