Please remove Xbox live restriction for Iranian people.

Discus and support Please remove Xbox live restriction for Iranian people. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We live hard in Iran and the sanctions against the people have made the situation more difficult. We love Xbox. Please remove restrictions.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pouya Rajabi, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Pouya Rajabi
    Pouya Rajabi Guest

We live hard in Iran and the sanctions against the people have made the situation more difficult. We love Xbox. Please remove restrictions.

:)

Pouya Rajabi, Jan 8, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

not gonna happen, microsoft is an american company that is banned from doing business with iran.
  3. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you're facing in Iran. I understand that the sanctions against your country have made it difficult to access the Xbox platform and other gaming services. However, I am not able to remove restrictions or make changes to the policies of Xbox. I recommend reaching out to Xbox customer support for further assistance. They may be able to provide you with more information on the availability of their services in your region.
  4. ngocphi Win User

He's in a sanctioned country also they do have a embargo on them

Not to mentioned their internet is controlled by government not just the us
  5. pourianajafrad Win User

Can't sign in says error 0x80a40010 What to do?

hi. iam from iran also, and i still cant login to xbox live. it happened from 7 september, i just guess you have banned iranian ips. i am just watching the situation in upcoming days and if microsoft dont respect iranian people i will switch to playstation
    in this generation and also next gen in 2020.

please respect your customers.
  6. oscaosa Win User

Iran IP for Xbox Live

Hi I don't really know!!! When there is a lot of Xbox live users are living in Iran then why Microsoft just banned them form XLive?!?!?!?! That's about the sanctions of U.S?!?! They just playing games!!!! like PlayStation users!!! I know that Microsoft
    is a rich company and don't care about Iranians buying it's products! But if this bannig gets to long I'm sure all of Iranian Xlive users will join the PSN, so please help the Xlive users in Iran and don't disappoint them, thank you ��
    my Xbox live adamadicly ran oout wen i just got. It
Thema:

1. Please remove Xbox live restriction for Iranian people. - Similar Threads - Please remove live

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  5. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  6. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  7. Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!

in XboX Insiders
    Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!: Hi everybody! Bringing up a topic and feature that everyone is annoyed with and really just needs to be removed..... Drum Roll!!!!!! Quick Resume... I am only bringing this up once again because,...
  8. Please can Xbox create a way to remove a linked EA account from the Xbox side?

in XboX Insiders
    Please can Xbox create a way to remove a linked EA account from the Xbox side?: I've recently discovered when trying to play an EA game through Gamepass ultimate on my PC that my Xbox account was already linked to a very old and forgotten about EA account (probably created on...
  9. My Personal Email is Trapped inside a Deleted Account and it wont remove itself please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Personal Email is Trapped inside a Deleted Account and it wont remove itself please help me: On July 14 Around 37 days ago I closed a account with my personal email one which I wish to put on my actual account. I waited the 30 days and another 7 so that I can swap my emails around but it...
  10. I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...: Seriously this is just sad at this point. Are xbox just throwing away any sense of having good user experience in exchange for some quick buck?! I wish i could send a picture of the new UI but...