Please remove my suspension

Discus and support Please remove my suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Um I asked my friend why he was playing with some people after he all ready said he doesn't like them so I said a few things about them but not to them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cluber T 11, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Cluber T 11
    Cluber T 11 Guest

Um I asked my friend why he was playing with some people after he all ready said he doesn't like them so I said a few things about them but not to them so he probably reported me and now I'm communication suspended please help

By the way my gamertag is

:)

Cluber T 11, Jan 1, 2018
  2. Please remove the suspension

I was playing some Rainbow Six Siege when this guy team killed me. I only said "why did you teamkill me?" and I believe he reported me. I am innocent as I was only stating that he was unfair. I did not know why he wanted to report me.

ReekyBaker72869, Jan 1, 2018
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Please remove the suspension

You would of been suspended for something you did weeks ago or longer due to the time it takes to investigate any report filed against you.

Nothing anyone here can do.

You can file for a case review on the enforcement site
    here
    if eligible.

Daft Badger, Jan 1, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Jan 1, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Please remove the suspension

You would of been suspended for something you did weeks ago or longer due to the time it takes to investigate any report filed against you.

Nothing anyone here can do.

You can file for a case review on the enforcement site
    here
    if eligible.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Please remove my communications suspension and online matches suspension

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    to see about submitting a case review. You can be reported a million times, but they will only issue a suspension if they have found that you've done something to violate the code of conduct/terms of use.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Can my accounts suspension be removed please

Yes and no. In the past the enforcement team has taken action for certain things in waves, like gamerscore resets or bans for modding avatars. So it's not unusual to see a ton of people getting similar suspensions at the same time. If that is the case, then it makes sense that someone could have been using a gamerpic that violated the rules like 3 months ago, then changed it and the enforcement team is just getting around to issuing a suspension so people are assuming they're getting banned for an innocent pic when the suspension is actually for one that violates the rules, but they're no longer actively using it. (That is something that does happen that I've had confirmed by staff). So if the suspensions are happening because of those 2 reasons, then it's totally makes sense. But there's no way to know if either of those are the cases and the thing of people getting multiple suspensions for supposedly the same thing is odd.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Can my accounts suspension be removed please

Thema:

1. Please remove my suspension - Similar Threads - Please remove suspension

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  4. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  5. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  6. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  7. Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!

in XboX Insiders
    Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!: Hi everybody! Bringing up a topic and feature that everyone is annoyed with and really just needs to be removed..... Drum Roll!!!!!! Quick Resume... I am only bringing this up once again because,...
  8. Please can Xbox create a way to remove a linked EA account from the Xbox side?

in XboX Insiders
    Please can Xbox create a way to remove a linked EA account from the Xbox side?: I've recently discovered when trying to play an EA game through Gamepass ultimate on my PC that my Xbox account was already linked to a very old and forgotten about EA account (probably created on...
  9. My Personal Email is Trapped inside a Deleted Account and it wont remove itself please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Personal Email is Trapped inside a Deleted Account and it wont remove itself please help me: On July 14 Around 37 days ago I closed a account with my personal email one which I wish to put on my actual account. I waited the 30 days and another 7 so that I can swap my emails around but it...
  10. I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...: Seriously this is just sad at this point. Are xbox just throwing away any sense of having good user experience in exchange for some quick buck?! I wish i could send a picture of the new UI but...