Please remake Banjo-Kazooie for Xbox and PC.

Discus and support Please remake Banjo-Kazooie for Xbox and PC. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It doesnt even have to be a total remake. I would love to see a graphical update so Banjo Kazooie looks as good as how the characters look in Super... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kinghappy89, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Please remake Banjo-Kazooie for Xbox and PC.

It doesnt even have to be a total remake. I would love to see a graphical update so Banjo Kazooie looks as good as how the characters look in Super smash bros. ultimate.

submitted by /u/Kinghappy89
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kinghappy89, Jan 23, 2022
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card

If you really want to play banjo kazooie on xbox one without logging on an xbox 360 is to buy rare replay. You get banjo kazooie, banjo tooie and banjo kazooie nuts and bolts along with 20 or so more games.
  3. Ashadelo李世杰 Win User

I don't understand, Banjo Kazooie 3?

huh? No there isn't There Banjo and Kazooie, Banjo and Kazooie 2 and Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts a totally different style game.
  4. SolaTerra Win User

BANJO-KAZOOIE

I would also love to see an offical Banjo and Kazooie 3 video game and a complete remake of the first 2 with updated graphics. I read that shortly after Microsft aquired "Rare". The two developers who were lead designers on the Banjo and Kazooie franchise
    left "Rare" for other projects.

So, short of the original developers returning to "Rare". There would have to be another group of developers hired-on at "Rare". Who are as enthusiastic about the Banjo and Kazooie franchise and have a great idea for a 3rd sequel.

"Banjo and Kazooie Nuts n' Bolts" had great physics. It was fun trying-out different flying vehicle configurations and seeing how they would fly in different ways. Overall it was more of a side quest than an official sequel to Banjo-Tooie.
  5. The Wee Bear Win User

Rare evaluating what to do next

Oh yes please for a Banjo Kazooie platformer from me!
  6. UnwaryCoin9457 Win User

Beasts of Maravilla Island Questions

It kinda helps. Thanks! However, some games can detect data from others, a good example is Stop N Swap between the Xbox 360 versions of Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, and Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts.
Thema:

Please remake Banjo-Kazooie for Xbox and PC.

1. Please remake Banjo-Kazooie for Xbox and PC. - Similar Threads - Please remake Banjo

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  5. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  6. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  7. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  9. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  10. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...