Please release Halo 5 on PC steam

Discus and support Please release Halo 5 on PC steam in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don't care if it's only the campaign, I just want the complete story so far of Halo on PC steam. Thank you. submitted by /u/Kinghappy89 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kinghappy89, Feb 6, 2022.

1. Please release Halo 5 on PC steam

I don't care if it's only the campaign, I just want the complete story so far of Halo on PC steam. Thank you.

submitted by /u/Kinghappy89
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kinghappy89, Feb 6, 2022
  2. The1337gamer Win User

Halo 2 Vista {PC} Offline Feb.15

^ For sure, GFWL is a total failure and the Vista exclusive release was a stupid idea. Also given that Halo 2 PC was released nearly 3 years too late, there was far less interest in the game. Imagine if Microsoft had released Halo 2 PC on Steam's platform
    and provided adequate PC support, the game would be thriving.
  3. The1337gamer Win User

I think Xbox might have lost another exclusive...Halo 3.

Saw this yesterday. It seems highly unlikely but I hope it happens. It would be great if Halo 3 came to PC, especially on the Steam platform. It's virtually dead on Xbox 360, but on PC it would definitely have an active community. If you look at games
    like Counter-Strike which are still extremely active and full of players on PC, this is what Halo should be like on PC. If re-release Halo 1, 2, 3 with decent ports on Steam servers, with Steam workshop support, this would be amazing.
  4. voteDC Win User

Is orange box worth 15 quid

Wasn't Halo the PC's answer to Halo?

Halo CE was released on the PC the year after the Xbox version (I want to say it was ported by Gearbox but I'm not sure on that.)

The Orange Box is also £14.99 on Steam and has very modest system requirements.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox/pc

Also bear in mind that some Xbox games have not been released on PC....as an example, Halo 5: Guardians is an Xbox release and has not been (nor ever will be according to 343) released on PC
  6. gameshoes3003 Win User

Halo is moving to Steam?

Microsoft Flight was put through Steam. It's not impossible for Halo 3 on PC to be on Steam.
Thema:

Please release Halo 5 on PC steam

1. Please release Halo 5 on PC steam - Similar Threads - Please release Halo

2. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  6. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  7. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  8. Please fix the games you release

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the games you release: There are plenty of games in this state but for now we will use the game that has made me more upset than any other game.Its been months on forza motorsport and I'm still being dashboarded after a...
  9. Microsoft please release text chat on roblox

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft please release text chat on roblox: In some roblox games powers are activated using commands in game chat, but on consoles we don't have chat. In addition to being bad for the experience because we can't talk to other players or...
  10. Can you release the new ARK Survival Evolved update on win10 please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you release the new ARK Survival Evolved update on win10 please: lots of servers are wiping today and by you guys not releasing the update it is stressing people out and causing lots of backlash to these server owners. it would be appreciated if you could just...