Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

Discus and support Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I own a XBOX ONE S. My Son has been asking me for a Gaming Headset ( RAZER KRAKEN PRO ). BUT I read online There is some sort of adapter required for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MAtifJamil, Mar 14, 2019.

  1. MAtifJamil
    MAtifJamil Guest

    Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET


    I own a XBOX ONE S. My Son has been asking me for a Gaming Headset ( RAZER KRAKEN PRO ). BUT I read online There is some sort of adapter required for MIC to work. So I can not figure out that which headphones should I get him. Kindly recommend any Good headphones
    which will be compatible with XBOX ONE ( Mic works as well ). And IF ADAPTER IS MANDATORY for MIC to work for any Headphones ?

    :)
     
    MAtifJamil, Mar 14, 2019
    #1
  2. CryingHero Win User

    Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

    I've a pair of Logitech G231 Gaming Headset! They're super comfortable and reasonable priced.

    Best bet is shop around and check out the reviews. It'll be down to preference from there.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

    Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

    Personally, I own and like the Plantronics RIG 400HX headset. It's a comparably cheap headset from a manufacturer that makes professional headsets for callcenter personnel, so their headsets are comfortable to wear for a long time.

    There are two versions of the headset available, a cheaper version and a version with a code for Dolby Atmos for Headphones included, wich is approximately 10$ more expensive, but since the Dolby Atmos for Headphones costs 14$ in the official Dolby App,
    you save a bit, if Dolby Atmos is something you want.

    The headset is officially licensed for Xbox and works without any adapter. Just plug it into your controller, and it works.

    The only thing to watch out for is, that the removable microphone boom has an unsymmetrical plug. So you can only plug it in one way. If you plug it in the "wrong" way, the plug will not properly seat into the headset's housing, and will not fully insert,
    causing the mic to not work. In that case, simply twist the headset plug 180° around and insert it into the headset all the way.
  4. XsmkstarzX Win User

    Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

    Hi,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. It honestly depends on your price range to start, and shop around. Personally I use the Rig 800lx headset. Have been a good invest in my opinion. Of course you want to do your research and check reviews when checking
    out headsets.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

    Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

    HyperX are good and work fine on XBOX. I went for the hyperx cloud 2 model to use on both PC and XBOX (everything you need already included in the package).

    If you use the headset for long gaming sessions, anyway be sure to try it if possible before purchase since comfort will be a top priority in that case.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

    Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

    Hyper X Cloud Alpha

    Astro A10 A20 A40 A50
Thema:

Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

Loading...
  1. Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET - Similar Threads - Please recommend Gaming

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Decaf beans for espresso machine recommendations please

    in XboX Insiders
    Decaf beans for espresso machine recommendations please: Hello, (I am in AZ) has anyone tried the brand "Dekaf" coffee and if so, what are your thought? I just got a Breville Barista Express and am looking for great bold tasting decaf beans. Swiss...
  10. Can everyone please recommend for me a good Xbox s gamepass game to try IAM lost !

    in XboX Insiders
    Can everyone please recommend for me a good Xbox s gamepass game to try IAM lost !: What are the best games of the gamepass submitted by /u/Background_Point_158 [link] [comments]