**Please Read**Xbox Live Service Account, thanks
Discus and support **Please Read**Xbox Live Service Account, thanks in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dear Support Team, I have not utilized my xbox live account in months. I have been unable to log into xbox live for some time now (6-7 months) due to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by qb Not Fazed dp, Feb 12, 2016.
Thema:
**Please Read**Xbox Live Service Account, thanks
Loading...
-
**Please Read**Xbox Live Service Account, thanks - Similar Threads - **Please Read**Xbox Live
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Hello, Xbox Team read this please
in XboX InsidersHello, Xbox Team read this please: Hello Xbox Team, I am writing to share a product concept aimed at tapping into the nostalgia of the Xbox 360 era while delivering modern performance. My idea, dubbed the "Xbox 160," is a... -
Xbox cloud gaming has Narrator forced on. (read the whole post please not just the title)
in XboX InsidersXbox cloud gaming has Narrator forced on. (read the whole post please not just the title): I’ve recently installed the Xbox app on a Samsung TV I own and every time I stream a game no matter what, the narrator is on, I go to turn it off and it’s off, I reload any game, it starts up... -
My Xbox Account is banned for no reason? please read
in XBoX AccessibilityMy Xbox Account is banned for no reason? please read: My Xbox Account is banned for no reason, I Haven't played in years and never did anything wrong? Says my account has no strikes or previous strikes either but I'm a banned user and can;t appeal or...