Please Read This! Xbox Enforcement Team!

Discus and support Please Read This! Xbox Enforcement Team! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My account was recently suspended and I know why my friend reported me as a joke, so then I get suspended a minute later. We were both shocked on how... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by II SpoonMan II, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Please Read This! Xbox Enforcement Team!

My account was recently suspended and I know why my friend reported me as a joke, so then I get suspended a minute later. We were both shocked on how why it did that. So I read into it and the enforcement team dosnt know if it is a joke or not, So I was
    like ok I'll do the questionaire. I finish the Summary and told them that it was a misunderstanding, I wait a day come back to the website and it says Upheld, I was like, Cool i'm unsuspended! I was wrong.... apparently that didnt get or belive it to be a
    misunderstanding, it says, "This account received a 14-day communication suspension for using the pejorative:
    [Mod Removed – Profanity].” Language like this goes beyond what is considered light smack talk and crosses the line into
    harassment." woah! woah! their [Mod Removed – Profanity]!? Its not harassment it was a joke didnt your
    [Mod Removed – Profanity] A.i not programmed to read the summary?!!?! So to this I have video proof that my friend wasn't offended. I would like for this 2-week suspention to be gone please!

Here:

[Mod Removed – Personal Information]

:)

II SpoonMan II, Jan 17, 2019
  2. FoomBerry Win User

Enforcement Team Please Read!

All you ever need to do is report the player for harassment and the Enforcement Team will do the rest.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement Team please read

The enforcement team does not read this part of the forums. They only post in the suspension forums and are only there to answer questions about why an account is already suspended/banned. If you want them to investigate your gamertag, you will need to have
    someone file a complaint on your account. Keep in mind, it is only up to the enforcement team about whether or not your gamertag does violate the code of conduct. So they may decide it doesn't. It can also still take weeks or months before they give you a
    change, if they decide you deserve one.

So if you want to change it asap, you'll need to pay.
  4. Riddick Warrior Win User

Enforcement team please read.

The enforcement team does not use the forums. The only way to contact them is by submitting a case review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

how many times can I submit a case review?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement team please read.

The enforcement team does not use the forums. The only way to contact them is by submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Enforcement Team please read this...

The Enforcement team does not joke around. If thecode of conduct has been broken and the incident is reported, they will act. The length of a suspension is determined by a number
    of factors.

They already ruled on it and that's that

There is no more appeal or negotiation or any justification for talk that isn't rated e for everyone keep it clean it is that simple and no people don't talk about their sexuality as an insult so please don't use others sexuality as an excuse for your joke
    or an insult
Thema:

Please Read This! Xbox Enforcement Team!

1. Please Read This! Xbox Enforcement Team! - Similar Threads - Please Read Enforcement

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Microsoft please read this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please read this: Microsoft I BEG U PLEASE ADD BANGLADESH TO XBOX IN REGIONS IN XBOX SETTINGS ok ok i don't need to be so dramatic but please add bangladesh to microsoft rewards 077f08d7-daac-455a-8041-6c8f27b7fd2a
  5. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  6. My Xbox Account is banned for no reason? please read

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account is banned for no reason? please read: My Xbox Account is banned for no reason, I Haven't played in years and never did anything wrong? Says my account has no strikes or previous strikes either but I'm a banned user and can;t appeal or...
  7. Please read this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read this.: Me personally I think Xbox community guidelines are a little strict cause I could try to change my pfp to a funny picture but then they will just suspend me for no reason at all...
  8. False suspension. Please read and FIX THIS, THIS IS ABSURD!

in XBoX Accessibility
    False suspension. Please read and FIX THIS, THIS IS ABSURD!: I run a dayz community server on xbox and i advertise it through the looking for group posts so other players can become aware of the server existence and decide if they want to try it out, i...
  9. My microsoft account has been hacked (please read the full details before commenting). What...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked (please read the full details before commenting). What...: So exactly today, my Microsoft account was hacked by a malicious application. And now I cannot sign in, or do anything What to do now? NOTES: - I cannot fill out the form because the hacker...
  10. My Fifa 23 X/S Edition isn’t working. Someone please read the paragraph below and help I beg…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fifa 23 X/S Edition isn’t working. Someone please read the paragraph below and help I beg…: So I got fifa 23 X/S edition when it came out (bought with disc). And recently it has stopped working. Firstly, when I tried to open the app it said something like this: ‘Your game trial has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enforcement team xbox

2. xbox enforcement team