Please read I really need help solving a problem

Discus and support Please read I really need help solving a problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one is really letting me down and i dont know why... i cant type any message or send any message... i cant join any type of team chat... im not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by emmanuellopez2, May 7, 2019.

1. Please read I really need help solving a problem

My xbox one is really letting me down and i dont know why... i cant type any message or send any message... i cant join any type of team chat... im not even banned or anything... i cant restart my xbox even if i click the button (it shows that i click
    it but nothing happens) my gaming captures wont save. ... i cant type any passwords or anything in a search bar either.... i have good internet and i dont know why this is happening all of a sudden.

:)

emmanuellopez2, May 7, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Glad I could help and thanks for letting us know all is good again.
  3. R4VER Win User

Can you conect your phone to your xbox through the app to try and message that way, it could be a issue with your controller
  4. emmanuellopez2 Win User

Thank you so much, i fixed my xbox thanks to you!
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

My xbox one is really letting me down and i dont know why... i cant type any message or send any message... i cant join any type of team chat... im not even banned or anything... i cant restart my xbox even if i click the button (it shows that i
    click it but nothing happens) my gaming captures wont save. ... i cant type any passwords or anything in a search bar either.... i have good internet and i dont know why this is happening all of a sudden.
    G'day,

As stated previously, you should shutdown your console and restart it. Pull the plug if you have to, then after powering on again if still no joy, power down again and restart your network router, then wait...before powering up the router, then turn it back
    on again, after turning off any equipment you have connected to it, including your console again, and wait... until your router is fully operational again.

Once you are sure that the router has the green light turn the console on again and try connecting again.

Let us know here how you went
  6. Pix3lGod17 Win User

Hello so sorry about your issue! Try performing a hard reset on your Xbox, hold the power button down for 10 seconds and turn it back on after 5 minutes. I really hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Please read I really need help solving a problem - Similar Threads - Please read really

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  4. Microsoft please read this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please read this: Microsoft I BEG U PLEASE ADD BANGLADESH TO XBOX IN REGIONS IN XBOX SETTINGS ok ok i don't need to be so dramatic but please add bangladesh to microsoft rewards 077f08d7-daac-455a-8041-6c8f27b7fd2a
  5. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  6. My Xbox Account is banned for no reason? please read

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account is banned for no reason? please read: My Xbox Account is banned for no reason, I Haven't played in years and never did anything wrong? Says my account has no strikes or previous strikes either but I'm a banned user and can;t appeal or...
  7. Please read this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read this.: Me personally I think Xbox community guidelines are a little strict cause I could try to change my pfp to a funny picture but then they will just suspend me for no reason at all...
  8. False suspension. Please read and FIX THIS, THIS IS ABSURD!

in XBoX Accessibility
    False suspension. Please read and FIX THIS, THIS IS ABSURD!: I run a dayz community server on xbox and i advertise it through the looking for group posts so other players can become aware of the server existence and decide if they want to try it out, i...
  9. My microsoft account has been hacked (please read the full details before commenting). What...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked (please read the full details before commenting). What...: So exactly today, my Microsoft account was hacked by a malicious application. And now I cannot sign in, or do anything What to do now? NOTES: - I cannot fill out the form because the hacker...
  10. My Fifa 23 X/S Edition isn’t working. Someone please read the paragraph below and help I beg…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fifa 23 X/S Edition isn’t working. Someone please read the paragraph below and help I beg…: So I got fifa 23 X/S edition when it came out (bought with disc). And recently it has stopped working. Firstly, when I tried to open the app it said something like this: ‘Your game trial has...