Please port The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince to XBOX ONE

Discus and support Please port The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince to XBOX ONE in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This game is a masterpiece and it is not available on the only console i have. submitted by /u/coolgamerpro1997 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/coolgamerpro1997, Jan 23, 2022.

  1. Please port The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince to XBOX ONE


    This game is a masterpiece and it is not available on the only console i have.

    submitted by /u/coolgamerpro1997
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/coolgamerpro1997, Jan 23, 2022
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    i want to play a game called "the liar princess and the blind prince"

    Hi,

    Unfortunately it's up to the developer/publisher what systems they release their games on to. Microsoft can't force them to release it for Xbox.
  3. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

    Domination

    ^ that's princes not princesses (fail lol)
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

    How do I make both controllers stop acting as one?

    There's always Fable 3 co-op! Prince and princess.
  5. apna style Win User

    Domination

    [quote user="UK bakb0ne"]

    ^ that's princes not princesses (fail lol)

    [/quote] whoops
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Mass Effect trilogy on Xbox One?

    "not all stories end up with the princess marrying the prince and they live happily for ever after"

    But this is how Mass Effect trilogy ended....a unique happy end.
Thema:

Please port The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince to XBOX ONE

Loading...
  1. Please port The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince to XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - Please port Liar

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  5. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  6. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. I do have a question, if possible can we please get backwards compatibility or just ports...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do have a question, if possible can we please get backwards compatibility or just ports...: Just asking because I would LOVE to play my Sonic heroes copy on my Xbox one/series X 6f35c3d8-419a-477d-af7c-e76538c46463
  9. Please help me setup port forwarding on my ubuiquiti switch ???

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me setup port forwarding on my ubuiquiti switch ???: I am confused on what to enter for this information would someone please be able to help me ? Picture added for context . [img] 459b4436-a714-44f6-9496-b7f3be61a857
  10. Can Team Xbox/Microsoft please assign a development team to port Halo 5 to PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can Team Xbox/Microsoft please assign a development team to port Halo 5 to PC?: Can Team Xbox / Microsoft please assign and fund a development team to port Halo 5 to the PC? There is a large demand from PC players for it. Along with Halo Wars 2, it's the last remaining...