please port fable 2 to pc

Discus and support please port fable 2 to pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi i am a huge fan of the fable series and i was wondering if you could port fable 2 to the pc it would be much appreciated if you could do this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by charlespeterson4, Sep 15, 2020.

  1. please port fable 2 to pc


    hi i am a huge fan of the fable series and i was wondering if you could port fable 2 to the pc it would be much appreciated if you could do this

    :)
     
    charlespeterson4, Sep 15, 2020
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Fable 2 and 3

    Please use your existing thread and don’t create duplicates

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbanswers/forum/all/fable-2-and-3-pc-ports-and-fixed-port/b1021725-cd93-47d4-9a70-f7c40b54e4f2

    Fable 2, like all the fable games is an Xbox 360 game, and has been in game pass for some time

    You can access it from any modern Xbox console. .

    There is no news about any ports, and you will find any announcements of such a thing on Xbox news and social media. Xbox 360BC is not the same as a port to PC, and any such thing would likely be part of the run up to Fable 4, and part of some sort of collection. As that game is at least 2 years away, any new related products would likely be distant as well

    I am not claiming there is any such collection in development, simply speaking from personal experience
  3. Nursemorph Win User

    Can you play an Xbox/Microsoft free online account game on PC?

    No you can't as the versions on the Microsoft Store are the Xbox Versions of the games.

    Fable 2, far as I can tell, never had a PC port so can't be played on PC; Fable 3 you would need to find a code from a 3rd party site or buy the disc version for the game
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    download game pass games?

    Xbox 360 games are possible in part due to special hardware included with Xbox consoles. The port is specifically tuned to the very specific hardware(Xbox consoles) , as direct emulation of PowerPC code isn’t really possible on enthusiast level PCs.

    As Fable 2 was never ported to PC, it’s not available in PC gamepass. Perhaps at some point int the future there will be a remaster.
  5. r00fus1337 Win User

    CONFIRMED: New Exclusive will be revealed at Gamescom!

    Please be another Fable but more like Fable 2 than Fable 3.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    fable 2 and 3

    fable 2 was never available on PC
Thema:

please port fable 2 to pc

Loading...
  1. please port fable 2 to pc - Similar Threads - please port fable

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. I do have a question, if possible can we please get backwards compatibility or just ports...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do have a question, if possible can we please get backwards compatibility or just ports...: Just asking because I would LOVE to play my Sonic heroes copy on my Xbox one/series X 6f35c3d8-419a-477d-af7c-e76538c46463
  9. Please help me setup port forwarding on my ubuiquiti switch ???

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me setup port forwarding on my ubuiquiti switch ???: I am confused on what to enter for this information would someone please be able to help me ? Picture added for context . [img] 459b4436-a714-44f6-9496-b7f3be61a857
  10. Can Team Xbox/Microsoft please assign a development team to port Halo 5 to PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can Team Xbox/Microsoft please assign a development team to port Halo 5 to PC?: Can Team Xbox / Microsoft please assign and fund a development team to port Halo 5 to the PC? There is a large demand from PC players for it. Along with Halo Wars 2, it's the last remaining...