Please oh please

Discus and support Please oh please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="A Blue Illusion"] [quote user="Listed mia 510"] Nice blue. You can always learn something new. No matter how old the dog. Huh? [/quote]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by skys7, Jan 3, 2014.

1. skys7
    skys7 Guest

Please oh please

[quote user="A Blue Illusion"]

[quote user="Listed mia 510"]

Nice blue. You can always learn something new. No matter how old the dog. Huh?

[/quote]

Yes sir, I believe that... in fact, I'm probably what one would call living proof. lol

[/quote]

Yap you can.

My dog is 11 years and I can still teach him new tricks.

Guess it depends on the dog lol

OP I agree its getting boring but I would love to stream 360 games on my tablet Please oh please :p

:)

skys7, Jan 3, 2014
  2. magicalclick
    magicalclick Guest
    Nier Automata on Xbox One keeps track of ******* peeking

Oh oh, Phil is not pleased with lack of gender equality.

=== God is great. Tapatalk is ok. People are crazy. ===

magicalclick, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Chunkaroonie
    Chunkaroonie Guest
    Xbox One Game Predictions?

I mean, obviously a new Halo has got to be in the works. There is not Xbox without Halo... I doubt there will be a Halo available on release of the console but if there were it would definitely be a boon to Microsoft so who knows, maybe they'll push one out as fast as they can. Similarly, Gears of War is an IP that perhaps is getting a little bit stale and old these days and they just came out with a new one but they're probably working on a next Gen one as we speak.

Now for what I hope beyond all other things is a Half Life 3 exclusive (not counting PC) release for the One. Holy smokes, can you imagine how amazing that would be? Valve, please do this for me! Please announce this at E3 Microsoft, oh please oh please.

Chunkaroonie, Jan 3, 2014
  4. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

Please oh please

I understand people want it but it's not going to happen. Microsoft wouldn't commit years more to the 360 and release a new version of it if they were just going to put all the games onto the one. It's not going to happen. No matter how many threads there
    are about it!

DuFFuL, Jan 3, 2014
  5. You know what bugs me... It's when others say. "The 360 did that" well this is not the 360. It was not advertised to take on from where the 360 left off either.

Too bad your not an Ambassador our forum is pretty much complaint free and full off fruitful topics.

Listed mia 510, Jan 3, 2014
  6. You should apply duf, you already help people in the forums it's no different except you can get rewarded for your work.

Hopefully it would maintain to be your enjoyment too help that got and kept you doing it though.

Listed mia 510, Jan 3, 2014
  7. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    [quote user="DuFFuL"]Let the backwards compatibility threads die.

[/quote]

Why?

It's probably the most valid of all the complaints about the XBox ONE.

I still have my 360 and loads of great games for it but I'd have preferred the ONE to be backwards compatible.

If you don't like threads on a particular topic don't wind yourself up by reading them and don't post in them.

Azrael008uk, Jan 3, 2014
  8. Please oh please

[quote user="DuFFuL"]

I understand people want it but it's not going to happen. Microsoft wouldn't commit years more to the 360 and release a new version of it if they were just going to put all the games onto the one. It's not going to happen. No matter how many threads there
    are about it!

[/quote]

What kind of irritates me is how little thought is put into the cons. It's easy to see the pros when you want it and just as easy to simply dismiss the cons as 'someone else's problem'.

Most people don't think about the fact that it takes time and $ to recode a game to be compatible with a different console. Even if people don't think it takes 'as much as they say' it still takes time and money. This equates to either a more expensive console,
    requiring us to repurchase the games, or both. Funny thing is, usually the people complaining are the ones who have umpteen thousand $ invested in their games and want to be able to play them... but would they be willing to invest that much twice for the same
    games? Doubtful. At that point, they'd be better off keeping the old console.

Not to mention the fact that if devs had to spend time and $ recoding all their previous titles (or even just the most popular) that would equate to them having less time to focus on the new and upcoming titles... meaning a longer wait for new titles for our
    new console. Can you imagine the complaining then? Of course, it's easy for the pro BC people to just refuse to acknowledge this little fact or simply brush it off.

Fact is, the most cost effective way to do it is to just keep BC out of the equation. MS is a business and cost effective is the name of the game. Truth be known, I think BC would be great... but looking at it logically, if I were to have to pay a good chunk
    more for my new console and/or repurchase all my games... I'd simply do what is cost effective for me. Keep my 360.

A Blue Illusion, Jan 3, 2014
  9. I also kept my 360 when I got my PS4 but if I could have played all the digital content I've bought for my 360 on X1 I would have gone with that instead of PS4.

Sunburst Univox, Jan 3, 2014
  10. No backwards compatibility is one of the weakest complaints against MS and the XO, in my opinion. You want to keep playing 360 games? That's what your 360 is for. Don't hold MS responsible for you selling your 360...even if you did it to put the cash toward
    the XO. That was your choice/decision.

The purpose of XO isn't to play last gen games. That's what your 360 is/was for.

DocHolliday 7, Jan 3, 2014
  11. The way I some it up is is the xbox one is about going forward and is the future. If someone wants to go backwards to play their games then they should have kept there 360.

PUDDIN DAGGER, Jan 3, 2014
  12. LOL You sound just like a MS exec.

13. Please oh please

Oh no my secret is out ;-). Seriously though this is the reason I kept the 360 to play my 360 games.

PUDDIN DAGGER, Jan 3, 2014
  14. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    The simple fact of the matter is that it's more viable business wise for Microsoft to have 2 consoles. And before any one goes shouting that they're greedy just hear me out. They are a business just like any other. They are there to make money. They sold
    80 million 360s. They have so far sold 2 million X1s. Now that's 78 million people who didn't upgrade. Now if they say that all games will one on the x1 then the 360 will lose all support. There are still people that are buying the 360 and Microsoft just
    released a new version. With 78 million customers it is commercially viable to keep the 360 as a separate entity. Whether they could do B/C or not is beside the point. It is a sound business structure to have the two console separate and running together.
    They are not the only ones. Sony is doing exactly the same thing. This is business. No matter how much people delude themselves, that's all it comes down too.

DuFFuL, Jan 3, 2014
  15. But MS already got my money for the 360... 3 times in fact. They're missing out on my $500 for X1 because I can't play any of my digital content on X1.

Thema:

Please oh please

1. Please oh please - Similar Threads - Please please

2. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  3. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  4. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  5. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  6. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  8. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  9. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  10. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....