Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC

Discus and support Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don't know why you guys seems to enjoy to make life and gaming harder than it should be. The huge pro of gaming on PC, are modding and editing. But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MarcoArik, Jul 15, 2019.

1. MarcoArik
    MarcoArik Guest

Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC

I don't know why you guys seems to enjoy to make life and gaming harder than it should be. The huge pro of gaming on PC, are modding and editing.

But this is basically impossible with games on Microsoft Store, Xbox app, or whatever you call it.

Years ago, I played a game on MS Store app, and I really hated the file protection that allows you to do nothing with game files.

Now, several years later, nothing is changed.

How can you be so mulish? Steam, Origin, Epic, Uplay. Nobody does this.

I know you can change permissions in Properties-Security, etc...but sometimes works, sometimes not. And some other times, I have to re-do it after a system restart.

I highly regret to have wasted 1€ on Game Pass. I can assure you I'll never do it again, and I'll never buy other games from your platform.

This is not pc gaming.

:)

MarcoArik, Jul 15, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Modding is against the Xbox code of conduct and is not allowed. That's why you can't do it. Playing the game as intended is encouraged. You're basically saying Microsoft is the problem because you can't cheat or alter the game.
  3. Koods Win User

You do understand that it's not always about what you can mod but more about the wishes of the developers? While some undoubtedly do enjoy the modding community's work it's also a source of considerable anxiety given the potential adverse effects on a game,
    not to mention the fact that every unauthorised mod adds potential for unintended consequences!
  4. Winzen Tween Win User

3151 -335A - 1380 - 2203 - C000 - 0001 Update Error.

mine is the same!!! [mod removed] is ms playing at this time as i cant use the gold service im paying for!!! reaks of PS3 Sony nonsense to me!!!
  5. NoWifeDGenerate Win User

Locking content we paid for behind publisher accounts is [mod removed] and needs to stop

It's only how [mod removed] is because MS allows the [mod removed] to put games on the store like this. It needs to stop. There's no [mod removed] excuse for it. If the publishers can't get by on the game sales alone without collecting our info to sell
    to 3rd parties, they can [mod removed] right off.
  6. DMC14 Win User

Getting banned while [Mod Removed] is givin free roam

the one i couldnt find yesterday and is now locked. good one buddy.

so the answer to one of my questions is yes microsoft protect [Mod Removed] so the theory is bill gates is a [Mod Removed] and this is why microsoft protect them.
Thema:

1. Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC - Similar Threads - Please Microsoft stop

2. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  3. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  4. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  5. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  6. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  7. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...
  8. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  9. Microsoft please help........

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please help........: Hi Microsoft. Can you please make an app where you can play your downloaded MP3 files or MP4 files via plugging a usb wire into the usb port on Xbox one s please??? Because I could listen to my...
  10. I don't know anything about this Microsoft ultimate please stop deducting money on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know anything about this Microsoft ultimate please stop deducting money on my...: Cancel this and stop deducting money on my account 170d2ea5-082c-406e-a09b-e9d85d050508