Please may I have access?

Discus and support Please may I have access? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have registered to preview Xbox One updates but still get a "Group not found" error I try to access the private Xbox One Early Access Forum. Can you... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BlueBerryGamin, Nov 4, 2015.

  1. Please may I have access?


    I have registered to preview Xbox One updates but still get a "Group not found" error I try to access the private Xbox One Early Access Forum. Can you please give me an access to the Private preview Forum.


    :)
     
    BlueBerryGamin, Nov 4, 2015
    #1
  2. DangerousBard, Nov 4, 2015
    #2
  3. May I please have a reason why I was console banned?

    Are you the Enforcement Team?
     
    Schools Lunches, Nov 4, 2015
    #3
  4. Please may I have access?

    Hey there BlueBerryGamin!

    You should now have access to the Xbox One Preview Forums. When you get a chance, try accessing the link. Thanks!
     
    Mister Quimby, Nov 5, 2015
    #4
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

    Please may I have access?

    Hey there BlueBerryGamin!

    You should now have access to the Xbox One Preview Forums. When you get a chance, try accessing the link. Thanks!
  6. SilentGamer895 Win User

    hi there. may I have an invite to xbox preview member access please?

    Hi there trryu you will not recieve an invite from anyone on here as this is a support forum, for technical issues with your console. To get a possible invite to the preview program ask a friend on your friends(bound to have in the preview program) or go
    here
    forums.xbox.com/.../1994482.aspx
    thanks ArkhamKnight895 :)
  7. imnotgeoff Win User

    hi there. may I have an invite to xbox preview member access please?

    kinect games for the 360 are not BC and wont be added due to differing hardware,also being invited does not guarantee being accepted on to the program
  8. - AJ - Win User

    May I please have a refund l?

    Hi, Miro! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

    To clarify, have you already tried requesting a refund at [ http://www.xbox.com/refunds ]?

    To do so:

    - Sign in to your Microsoft Account
    - Select the item from the list of refundable items.
    - Click the green "Request a refund" button.

    If approved, refunds normally take 3 - 5 business days to be credited, although this can take longer depending on the payment method used in the original transaction.

    I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  9. Whitewolf777 Win User

    Update Preview Forum Access

    May I please have access to the forums as well. I'm in the preview but can't access the forums.
Thema:

Please may I have access?

Loading...
  1. Please may I have access? - Similar Threads - Please may access

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. may i please receive the link for the refund web form please? and i don't mean the...

    in XBoX on Windows
    may i please receive the link for the refund web form please? and i don't mean the...: may i please receive the link for the refund web form please? and i don't mean the automated one they give us, i want to talk to a real agent or chat at least 97d8b0d1-800c-4443-9fc1-e15e84711abb
  10. Devil May Cry issue please tell me your opinion on this

    in XboX Insiders
    Devil May Cry issue please tell me your opinion on this: So I have recently purchased Devil May Cry 5 and I have an issue with it continue crashing idk if it's a storage problem or not but my game is only overheat on this game I would like to hear what...