Please make things easier to stream!
Discus and support Please make things easier to stream! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can you guys at Microsoft stop making things harder for the community to stream. 1) Why no support for USB Microphones ? I cannot believe the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pete Menasian, Jul 25, 2022.
Thema:
Please make things easier to stream!
Loading...
-
Please make things easier to stream! - Similar Threads - Please things easier
-
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Can we make this thing? This is wrote by me if you don't understand please ask.
in XboX InsidersCan we make this thing? This is wrote by me if you don't understand please ask.: Hello, I want to know if you can make games more competitive-friendly. I don't know if there are any other games that you can apply this to, but I usually play Fortnite, which is a very... -
Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...
in XBoX on ConsolesConnection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet... -
My Controller is glitching out and doing things on its own please help
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Controller is glitching out and doing things on its own please help: I have had this issue a total of 4 times now of my Xbox controller glitching out I just got a new series X controller and it didn’t fix anything please help me it’s not my controllers being broken... -
i keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help
in XBoX Games and Appsi keep getting exit code 1. i already tried things off a forum but nothing. Please help: i cant use a image becuase it doesn't load. the error is just 1 3c61ebde-df90-4761-8b33-1670a14a718e