Please make the virtual keyboard disappear when a physical one is hooked on to the XBOX.

Discus and support Please make the virtual keyboard disappear when a physical one is hooked on to the XBOX. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm just trying out the new Edge and it runs really well. Problem is, when i want to write something, the onscreen keyboard appears and i can't se what... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pschirki, May 25, 2021.

1. /u/Pschirki
    /u/Pschirki Guest

Please make the virtual keyboard disappear when a physical one is hooked on to the XBOX.

I'm just trying out the new Edge and it runs really well. Problem is, when i want to write something, the onscreen keyboard appears and i can't se what i am writing. That sucks. please change that. And bring back the Add-ons.

submitted by /u/Pschirki
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pschirki, May 25, 2021
  2. ShadowStrider 7 Win User

Xbox One sign-in problem

As I stated, I have already completed the set-up phase, with Kinect plugged in. The Day One system update completed. The only step left is to link my account, but since there is no virtual keyboard being displayed, I am unable to do so. I should also mention
    that I have tried hooking up an external keyboard via USB port (this keyboard worked fine with Xbox 360) but Xbox One does not recognize it.
  3. iKun Aguero x Win User

Xbox Freezes on Connecting to EA servers, loading screen

when u delete the ugc, does ur virtual pro and ultimate team disappear ? please answer
  4. Upinya Slayin Win User

Call of duty Xbox one "real" dedicated servers

[quote user="A Natural Smell"][quote user="LostKauz"]

Xbox One will have over 300,000 Servers available for Developers to use if they choose. And that's at just the Launch. As for whether or not CoD for the Xbox One actually uses them, that's another story.

[/quote] Of those 300,000 ... can you tell me what percentage are " virtual " servers , and the difference between a physical and virtual server .

[/quote]

MS has over 1 million physical servers. the 300k are physical which can then be spun into virtual servers.

A physical server is an actual piece of hardware. a virtual server is splitting those physical servers into their own servers splitting the hardware so you can have 1 virtual servers with say a quad core processor and 32 GB ram and split it into 4 virtual
    servers each using 1 core and 8 GB ram to make it into 4 virtual servers
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Cant connect to internet for xbox live

Try again with the password, as it is easy to make a mistake entering the passkey on the virtual keyboard of the Xbox.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do I turn off the Xbox virtual keyboard,

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Noamc2

Sorry to say but right now there is no way to disable the virtual keyboard even if you have a physical keyboard connected :c
Thema:

1. Please make the virtual keyboard disappear when a physical one is hooked on to the XBOX. - Similar Threads - Please virtual keyboard

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  5. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  6. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  7. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  9. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  10. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...