PLEASE MAKE THE GAME, "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open", backwards compatible... This is the...

Discus and support PLEASE MAKE THE GAME, "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open", backwards compatible... This is the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; PLEASE MAKE THE ORIGINAL XBOX GAME, "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open", backwards compatible... This is the best off-road race game I have ever played...... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Truth Taurus, Nov 1, 2022.

  1. Truth Taurus
    Truth Taurus Guest

    PLEASE MAKE THE GAME, "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open", backwards compatible... This is the...


    PLEASE MAKE THE ORIGINAL XBOX GAME, "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open", backwards compatible... This is the best off-road race game I have ever played... Please bring it back... Thank you...

    :)
     
    Truth Taurus, Nov 1, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Please make "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open" backwards compatible... Thank you...

    The backwards compatibility program ended last year. If it's not compatible by now, it won't be.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    trying to play "Project Gotham Racing" version 2 on an xbox 360s console;- help needed!

    Are you able to test any other backwards compatible games?

    Generally issues with backwards compatible games on the 360 is down to the hard drive. A lot of third party purchases of hard drives tend to result in the hard drive being a knock off which will not work with backwards compatibility.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

    PLEASE MAKE THE GAME, "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open", backwards compatible... This is the best off-road race game I have ever played... Please bring it back... Thank you...

    Hello!

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

    Truth, Thank you very much for your suggestion, friend.

    Unfortunately, the backwards compatibility list hasn't been updated for a while.

    But what you can test would be to send this suggestion to the game's respective support channel.

    And also to the xbox responsible team, downloading the HUB app for feedback on windows and sending your suggestion

    I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    PLEASE MAKE THE GAME, "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open", backwards compatible... This is the best off-road race game I have ever played... Please bring it back... Thank you...

    Backwards compatibility has ended, no new games will be added as they have reached the limit of the ones they can add due to technological or contractual reasons.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    No one will help me get this game running.

    Are you using an official MS brand hard drive or was it purchased separately from a 3rd party or used? Are you able to test any other backwards compatible games?

    Typically issues with backwards compatible games on the 360 are due to the hard drive. There are a lot of knock off drives out there and they will not run backwards compatible titles.
Thema:

PLEASE MAKE THE GAME, "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open", backwards compatible... This is the...

Loading...
  1. PLEASE MAKE THE GAME, "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open", backwards compatible... This is the... - Similar Threads - PLEASE GAME Test

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  7. Please consider adding this game to the Xbox library.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please consider adding this game to the Xbox library.: I really want to play a childhood favorite of mine which is burnout 2:Takedown it’s an amazing game as most burnout fans would probably agree with me. It’s a great game and a personal favorite...
  8. Help me with game sharing please

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me with game sharing please: for context. we have 2 Xbox’s, and the main one was game sharing with a friend of our family. the friend bought shadow of the erdtree, but when I tryed to download it on the Xbox that never game...
  9. Please introduce support for mobile games (iOS and Android) on Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please introduce support for mobile games (iOS and Android) on Xbox.: I think it would be great if you could play mobile games from iPhones and Android devices on the Xbox. Many mobile games like Clash of Clans, Call of Duty Mobile, Brawl Stars, or Among Us are...
  10. Please please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up

    in XboX Insiders
    Please please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up: Whenever i play a multiplayer game with mouse and keyboard support i either have to jiggle my controller every few minutes or get the pop up telling me i need a controller to play and it screws me...