Please make the background color a customizable option for the daily challenges.

Discus and support Please make the background color a customizable option for the daily challenges. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please make the background color a customizable option for the daily challenges. a747d806-ca8f-4de9-a1f4-1d17561fdf31 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jasonbrumfield, Sep 15, 2023.

  1. Please make the background color a customizable option for the daily challenges.


    Please make the background color a customizable option for the daily challenges.

    :)
     
    jasonbrumfield, Sep 15, 2023
    #1
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

    Please make the background color a customizable option for the daily challenges.

    Hello Jasonbrumfield! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

    Although its not an option now, you never know it could in the future.
  3. Tigis37 Win User

    wont let me down load it

    I couldn't download daily challenges and new puzzles, either. Today I switched on "Let apps run in the background" (Settings->Privacy->Background apps) for Microsoft Jigsaw, Microsoft Store and Xbox, and daily challenges finally started to work. Maybe this
    will help you, too.
  4. dudeskis01 Win User

    Has anyone heard anything regarding themes working on the Xbox One?

    if its like metro you pick the colors of your tiles, either on the whole on a per tile basis. some tiles will have animations and can be photos/images. then the background can be a wall paper.

    -

    so to answer your question, kind of. it should be free and more customizable now
  5. TW1ST3D N00B Win User

    Anyone miss having a motto and bio

    Motto's are ok. I wish they would of let us have customizable backgrounds again. To make it more personalized to you type thing...
  6. Doomofman Win User

    Will the Xbox One have diffrent themes and gamerpics?

    I'd love something around as customizable as Windows 8.1. I know it's not the same thing but Windows 8.1 allows a custom background for start screen (what equates to 8.1s dashboard I guess), the ability to resize the tiles on the start screen. And if the
    custom background isn't allowed, at least let us choose our own color schemes. The bit of the dashboard they showed at the announcement was just a bit dull
Thema:

Please make the background color a customizable option for the daily challenges.

Loading...
  1. Please make the background color a customizable option for the daily challenges. - Similar Threads - Please background color

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]