Please make "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open" backwards compatible... Thank you...

Discus and support Please make "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open" backwards compatible... Thank you... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please make "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open" backwards compatible... Thank you... 57f83d91-51fb-4760-a864-442ebc42b5e1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Truth Taurus, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Truth Taurus
    Truth Taurus Guest

Please make "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open" backwards compatible... Thank you...

:)

Truth Taurus, Nov 18, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The backwards compatibility program ended last year. If it's not compatible by now, it won't be.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

PLEASE MAKE THE GAME, "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open", backwards compatible... This is the best off-road race game I have ever played... Please bring it back... Thank you...

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Truth, Thank you very much for your suggestion, friend.

Unfortunately, the backwards compatibility list hasn't been updated for a while.

But what you can test would be to send this suggestion to the game's respective support channel.

And also to the xbox responsible team, downloading the HUB app for feedback on windows and sending your suggestion

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

PLEASE MAKE THE GAME, "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open", backwards compatible... This is the best off-road race game I have ever played... Please bring it back... Thank you...

Backwards compatibility has ended, no new games will be added as they have reached the limit of the ones they can add due to technological or contractual reasons.
  5. Smwutches Win User

trying to play "Project Gotham Racing" version 2 on an xbox 360s console;- help needed!

Are you able to test any other backwards compatible games?

Generally issues with backwards compatible games on the 360 is down to the hard drive. A lot of third party purchases of hard drives tend to result in the hard drive being a knock off which will not work with backwards compatibility.
  6. Smwutches Win User

No one will help me get this game running.

Are you using an official MS brand hard drive or was it purchased separately from a 3rd party or used? Are you able to test any other backwards compatible games?

Typically issues with backwards compatible games on the 360 are due to the hard drive. There are a lot of knock off drives out there and they will not run backwards compatible titles.
Thema:

1. Please make "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open" backwards compatible... Thank you... - Similar Threads - Please Test Drive

2. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  3. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  4. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  5. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  6. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  8. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  9. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  10. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....