Please make "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open" backwards compatible... Thank you...

Discus and support Please make "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open" backwards compatible... Thank you... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please make "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open" backwards compatible... Thank you... 57f83d91-51fb-4760-a864-442ebc42b5e1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Truth Taurus, Nov 18, 2022.

  1. Truth Taurus
    Truth Taurus Guest

    Please make "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open" backwards compatible... Thank you...


    Please make "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open" backwards compatible... Thank you...

    :)
     
    Truth Taurus, Nov 18, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Please make "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open" backwards compatible... Thank you...

    The backwards compatibility program ended last year. If it's not compatible by now, it won't be.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

    PLEASE MAKE THE GAME, "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open", backwards compatible... This is the best off-road race game I have ever played... Please bring it back... Thank you...

    Hello!

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

    Truth, Thank you very much for your suggestion, friend.

    Unfortunately, the backwards compatibility list hasn't been updated for a while.

    But what you can test would be to send this suggestion to the game's respective support channel.

    And also to the xbox responsible team, downloading the HUB app for feedback on windows and sending your suggestion

    I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    PLEASE MAKE THE GAME, "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open", backwards compatible... This is the best off-road race game I have ever played... Please bring it back... Thank you...

    Backwards compatibility has ended, no new games will be added as they have reached the limit of the ones they can add due to technological or contractual reasons.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    trying to play "Project Gotham Racing" version 2 on an xbox 360s console;- help needed!

    Are you able to test any other backwards compatible games?

    Generally issues with backwards compatible games on the 360 is down to the hard drive. A lot of third party purchases of hard drives tend to result in the hard drive being a knock off which will not work with backwards compatibility.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    No one will help me get this game running.

    Are you using an official MS brand hard drive or was it purchased separately from a 3rd party or used? Are you able to test any other backwards compatible games?

    Typically issues with backwards compatible games on the 360 are due to the hard drive. There are a lot of knock off drives out there and they will not run backwards compatible titles.
Thema:

Please make "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open" backwards compatible... Thank you...

Loading...
  1. Please make "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open" backwards compatible... Thank you... - Similar Threads - Please Test Drive

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]