Please make Stubbs The Zombie backwards compatible, oh and Destroy All Humans :)

Discus and support Please make Stubbs The Zombie backwards compatible, oh and Destroy All Humans :) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I absolutely loved playing these gems in my early years of coming to grips with consoles, it would be a real treat to see them on the Xbox One store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by harveyous, Oct 24, 2017.

  1. harveyous
    harveyous Guest

    Please make Stubbs The Zombie backwards compatible, oh and Destroy All Humans :)


    I absolutely loved playing these gems in my early years of coming to grips with consoles, it would be a real treat to see them on the Xbox One store and I'm sure a great sum of other people feel the same way about these amazing games. Please make these great
    games come to the ever-extending 'Backward Compatibility' line of treats.

    Thanks,

    :)
     
    harveyous, Oct 24, 2017
    #1
  2. I can't play downloaded full games if I'm not connected to xbox live!

    I tried to play CoD 5: WaW, a game I downloaded a few years ago, and it won't let me. I also can't play the following without a connection to xbox live:

    Destroy All Humans 1; Fable 1; Halo Wars; Halo: Combat Evolved; Elder Scrolls: Oblivion; R.U.S.E.; Red Dead Redepmtion;

    Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse and Supreme Commander 2.

    I PAID for all of these. All downloaded. They cost me AT LEAST 300$! Please tell me I'm not the only one angry about this.
     
    thriller1234519, Oct 24, 2017
    #2
  3. Rez090
    Rez090 Guest
    Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut

    Since the base game of Human Revolution is backwards compatible, did Microsoft not make the Director's Cut backwards compatible?
     
    Rez090, Oct 24, 2017
    #3
  4. Please make Stubbs The Zombie backwards compatible, oh and Destroy All Humans :)

    ONEEYEDKILLAh, Oct 24, 2017
    #4
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

    Please make Stubbs The Zombie backwards compatible, oh and Destroy All Humans :)

    There is a site dedicated to making these types of suggestions. You can vote on and suggest backwards compatible titles here for better visibility : https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility .
    It also is helpful to comment why you want it brought to the backwards comp. list. (list available here: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility )

    I did find a suggestion for a destroy all humans game, which is here https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/2.../8379216-destroy-all-humans-path-of-the-furon
  6. Hotel Actual Win User

    Let's Talk About OG Xbox Games

    Gotta be Stubbs the Zombie and Timesplitters 3, fingers crossed for backwards compat!
  7. AridLizard Win User

    Destroy All Humans 2

    I loved Destroy All Humans but didn't know it was on the backwards compatible list.

    think I might have to make a purchase :D

    thanks for bring this up and I hope they listen to your suggestion for Destroy All Humans 2
  8. TorgieBear58 Win User

    Backwards Compatibility

    I would love if they brought Destroy All Humans 2 to Backward Compatibility! I just bought the first one last week and I forgot how much fun it was to make cows float!
  9. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

    Stubbs the zombie remastered

    I never played this game and I remember very little about it. But from a quick look up on youtube I found out that stubbs was backwards compatible on xbox 360. Then it was removed due to technical issues in 2012. Then disney bought the studio that released
    stubbs and then the studio shut down. Stubbs the zombie looks fun from what I can tell so I'll put in my vote for a remake.
Thema:

Please make Stubbs The Zombie backwards compatible, oh and Destroy All Humans :)

Loading...
  1. Please make Stubbs The Zombie backwards compatible, oh and Destroy All Humans :) - Similar Threads - Please Stubbs Zombie

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]