PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO STREAM ALL GAME CHAT ON TWITCH WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD

Discus and support PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO STREAM ALL GAME CHAT ON TWITCH WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Plsss submitted by /u/_Sprite__ [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_Sprite__, Jul 10, 2020.

  1. /u/_Sprite__
    /u/_Sprite__ Guest

    PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO STREAM ALL GAME CHAT ON TWITCH WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD

    /u/_Sprite__, Jul 10, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Janet_C Win User

    Hi

    Hello!

    Hope you are well. I'll be glad to assist you.

    To stream your Xbox Series S gameplay to Twitch using a capture card, you'll need a PC or Mac as an intermediary. Streaming console gameplay directly from iOS with Twitch Mobile and a standard USB capture card isn't possible.

    Best Regards.
  3. PrismCobra Win User

    xbox stream

    You can stream on Xbox, I stream with a capture card so it is possible. I am not sure if you can without a capture card. Youtube it.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

    When I stream or record I can hear the game being recorded but my voice isn’t being recorded or other peoples voices being recorded or captured by the stream

    Are you streaming directly to Twitch from the Xbox? Or are you using a capture card?

    If direct from Xbox: I assume you have a party chat open when you are streaming?
  5. Saeleth Win User

    Xbox Streaming

    The only platform you can stream directly from the XBox for is Mixer. Would be nice if you could stream to YT and Twitch without a capture card but currently you can't.
  6. Jameel Perkins Win User

    Hi

    Hello!
    Hope you are well. I'll be glad to assist you.

    To stream your Xbox Series S gameplay to Twitch using a capture card, you'll need a PC or Mac as an intermediary. Streaming console gameplay directly from iOS with Twitch Mobile and a standard USB capture card isn't possible.

    Best Regards.
    Ok thank u
Thema:

PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO STREAM ALL GAME CHAT ON TWITCH WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD

Loading...
  1. PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO STREAM ALL GAME CHAT ON TWITCH WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD - Similar Threads - PLEASE POSSIBLE STREAM

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. I do have a question, if possible can we please get backwards compatibility or just ports...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do have a question, if possible can we please get backwards compatibility or just ports...: Just asking because I would LOVE to play my Sonic heroes copy on my Xbox one/series X 6f35c3d8-419a-477d-af7c-e76538c46463
  9. Is it possible to have to monitors as an ultra wide on a Xbox one if it is please let me...

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to have to monitors as an ultra wide on a Xbox one if it is please let me...: So I have a request/question is it possible to make an Xbox One compatible with two TVs to make it in ultra wide monitor??? I was just curious and I intend on making my Xbox One have multiple...
  10. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...