Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one

Discus and support Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was doing research to see who owns the rights to Lost Odyssey and figured out it was Microsoft. I hope you guys will make a remaster for this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/brynwilson7396, Oct 13, 2019.

  1. Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one


    I was doing research to see who owns the rights to Lost Odyssey and figured out it was Microsoft. I hope you guys will make a remaster for this especially for PC because this was a really good JRPG and I don't want it to get lost in time. Yes I know it has backwards compatibility on the Xbox one but this game deserves a remaster not just backwards compatibility.

    submitted by /u/brynwilson7396
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/brynwilson7396, Oct 13, 2019
    #1
  2. EternalDragonX Win User

    Lost Odyssey Digital Download

    even if it isn't very popular why not make it available? Would it really cost them much to put it on the store? Lost Odyssey instantly become the best JRPG on the Xbox One so if anyone anywhere is looking for a jrpg on xbox one it's only natural they would
    buy Lost Odyssey.
  3. Gonzalez0957 Win User

    AC Odyssey Season Pass - AC3 Remastered not shown "in this bundle"

    Hi Gonzalez,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question on a purchase. Yes you will get AC3 remastered. As stated on the page for

    AC3 remastered
    .

    Assassin's Creed® III Remastered is included for free in Assassin's Creed® Odyssey Season Pass.

    Thanks,

    Brad
    If this is true, why is AC3 Remastered not listed on the AC Odyssey Season Pass "In this bundle"
    section? I just want to make sure everything is clear before buying the season pass. I would hate for me to find out that after paying for the AC Odyssey Season Pass that I don't get AC3 Remastered as well.

    Thanks.
  4. TheMonkeyFather Win User

    RPG's

    New lost odyssey or blue dragon please.
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

    Will Lost Odyssey ever get a remaster?

    Hello Compukn1ght, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

    According to the information I handle as an independent and wise advisor on important video games, the creator of Lost Odyssey, there are currently no plans for a remake of Lost Odyssey Sakaguchi mentioned that although they are called remakes, the amount of effort and resources they require would make the difference between a completely new game and a remake was basically nil. Instead, he's more interested in the idea of ​​offering another original story or world.

    That said, I understand your excitement to see a remaster of Lost Odyssey. It would be great to see this classic JRPG available to a new audience and with improved features. Although there are no confirmed plans at this time, you never know what the future could hold in the video game industry.

    Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

    What Would would you guys like to see in upcoming Video Games ?

    This is what I would like to see for future Xbox One games.

    Honestly if Saints Row IV received a remaster. Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2 deserve to be re-mastered.

    I would like to see Assassin's Creed (One of my favorite game franchises), to
    STOP WITH THE YEARLY RELEASES
    .

    I would like to see Alan Wake 2, Lost Odyssey 2, and Shenmue 3
Thema:

Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one

Loading...
  1. Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one - Similar Threads - Please Remaster Lost

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Please help - Oblivion Remastered saves gone

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help - Oblivion Remastered saves gone: I accidentally deleted my save and I've lost about 30 hours. I looked extensively online and I seem to have found a bunch of saves in the game's AppData folder that match the dates I've been...
  10. Can we please get family guy games Remastered on xbox series it only makes since

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please get family guy games Remastered on xbox series it only makes since: Can we please get family guy games Remastered on xbox series it only makes since 0f13a969-1af4-46b6-b25a-dbacc13c8b73