Please make a "game" out of the INSECTS Xbox One X Demo

Discus and support Please make a "game" out of the INSECTS Xbox One X Demo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really like the feeling & vibe of the INSECTS Demo which you can download for free. [img] I was hoping that I was able to fly around as one of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ROSENKRIEGER, Nov 7, 2017.

  1. ROSENKRIEGER
    ROSENKRIEGER Guest

    Please make a "game" out of the INSECTS Xbox One X Demo


    I really like the feeling & vibe of the INSECTS Demo which you can download for free.

    Please make a "game" out of the INSECTS Xbox One X Demo [​IMG]

    I was hoping that I was able to fly around as one of the bugs, just to enjoy the flowers and listen to the music. I think it would make an excellent choice for a really really relaxed "game".

    No goals, nothing, just fly around and land on flowers would be enough for me.

    With all the fast racing and FPS games it would be an enjoyment to have something this calm and beautiful to experience.

    :)
     
    ROSENKRIEGER, Nov 7, 2017
    #1
  2. xxmavrikxx
    xxmavrikxx Guest
    Xbox One X Demo "Insects"

    Experience HDR and 4K with the Insects Demo Experience on Xbox One X - Xbox Wire
     
    xxmavrikxx, Nov 7, 2017
    #2
  3. Xbox one x battlefield 4 4k update

    please, please update Bf4 on Xbox one x to allow a 4k 60 fps render. This game is still very popular so why not make Xbox one x the place to play this fine game..?
     
    lennyvonlenny, Nov 7, 2017
    #3
  4. Feri_2011 Win User

    Dolby Atmos not working Xbox one X

    Another way to verify if your Atmos is working correctly, download the Insects demo/game called "Insects: An Xbox One X Enhanced Experience". If the "spatial sound" toggle is greyed out, then something is not set right in the Xbox settings. OR, you just
    have to run the Dolby access app again as I mentioned in my previous post.

    Once you change any Xbox settings, you have to quit the Insect app (I mean *really* quit through the Xbox menu button) and restart the Insect app to see if the changes helped. Once the spatial sound toggle becomes available, you can turn it on and off and
    hear things like birds in the height speakers.
    Very true, forgot about that Demo/ Game, it is indeed using the height speakers!
  5. JK2010M Win User

    Dolby Atmos not working Xbox one X

    Another way to verify if your Atmos is working correctly, download the Insects demo/game called "Insects: An Xbox One X Enhanced Experience". If the "spatial sound" toggle is greyed out, then something is not set right in the Xbox settings. OR, you just
    have to run the Dolby access app again as I mentioned in my previous post.

    Once you change any Xbox settings, you have to quit the Insect app (I mean *really* quit through the Xbox menu button) and restart the Insect app to see if the changes helped. Once the spatial sound toggle becomes available, you can turn it on and off and
    hear things like birds in the height speakers.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

    Xbox one s not using atmos speakers in games

    Yes, the dolby access app is installed, I can also verify that the insects demo works for me, turning on spatial sounds gave a clear difference (height speakers were bring used)
    Then it seems that this is a game specific settings issue.

    Go into the game settings and check if there is an option for enabling Dolby Atmos in the game itself.

    If you still have issues with getting Atmos to work in a specific game, contact the support for that specific game (e.g. Ubisoft for Tombraider, and The Coalition for Gears).

    Since the console itself properly outputs Atmos in the Insects Demo, there is nothing wrong with the console itself. Also the Dolby Atmos demo videos in the Dolby Atmos App work according to you.

    So it's not a setting or a defect of the console, but an issue with the specific games you are playing.
  7. joseph xbox Win User

    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

    Well if the xbox series x can't handle it I might switch systems maybe xbox themselves can update the series x to support it all I know is that its purpose hasn't been served if the purpose was disappointment then yes it has but I suggest making the quality of the xbox console better I can still play demos on my xbox 360 even now so maybe make the xbox series x just as good a demo should be able to work on such a powerful system if it doesn't work then isn't that just a sign of what's to come ? If you want more people to buy a xbox maybe make it better then the xbox 360 games and all like I said I can still play demos on my xbox 360 so this shouldn't be a problem like 20 years later .. please make it work it's like I just wasted my internet gbs for this demo very disappointing that I can't play the game I just spent like 5 days trying to download
  8. MythagoPrincess Win User

    good Marketing MS

    I thought the Original Xbox advert was cool with all the insects and animals making music together in the jungle
Thema:

Please make a "game" out of the INSECTS Xbox One X Demo

Loading...
  1. Please make a "game" out of the INSECTS Xbox One X Demo - Similar Threads - Please game INSECTS

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  7. Please consider adding this game to the Xbox library.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please consider adding this game to the Xbox library.: I really want to play a childhood favorite of mine which is burnout 2:Takedown it’s an amazing game as most burnout fans would probably agree with me. It’s a great game and a personal favorite...
  8. Help me with game sharing please

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me with game sharing please: for context. we have 2 Xbox’s, and the main one was game sharing with a friend of our family. the friend bought shadow of the erdtree, but when I tryed to download it on the Xbox that never game...
  9. Please introduce support for mobile games (iOS and Android) on Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please introduce support for mobile games (iOS and Android) on Xbox.: I think it would be great if you could play mobile games from iPhones and Android devices on the Xbox. Many mobile games like Clash of Clans, Call of Duty Mobile, Brawl Stars, or Among Us are...
  10. Please please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up

    in XboX Insiders
    Please please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up: Whenever i play a multiplayer game with mouse and keyboard support i either have to jiggle my controller every few minutes or get the pop up telling me i need a controller to play and it screws me...