Please lower the price of call of duty harderend edition 150$ way to high its 3 years old

Discus and support Please lower the price of call of duty harderend edition 150$ way to high its 3 years old in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; the price of call of duty ghosts hardend edition is way to high me and my friends are wanting to buy it but at 150$ price tag is through the roof ,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KookieTheGreat, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Please lower the price of call of duty harderend edition 150$ way to high its 3 years old

the price of call of duty ghosts hardend edition is way to high me and my friends are wanting to buy it but at 150$ price tag is through the roof , please put a promotion with this game lowering the price to be fair with fans and to make us happy we know
    we are not the only ones who thinks the price is to high a big price drop will gain you guys more sales please please please help us out Please lower the price of call of duty harderend edition 150$ way to high its 3 years old :)

:)

KookieTheGreat, Nov 8, 2016
  2. Looking for a HD Capture Card for xbox 360 to record some gameplay. £££

Hi. I am looking for a HD CAPTURE CARD so I can record some gameplay etc Minecraft / Forza / Gta / Call Of Duty

can someone help me out maybe like a High price to low Price sort of thing as its my first and i am not sure what to look out for etc make or model

price range £50-£150 maybe a little more.

Thanks. ps Jordan Please lower the price of call of duty harderend edition 150$ way to high its 3 years old :)

Abelton Live 8, Nov 8, 2016
  3. Battlefield 3 or MW3?

Battlefield 3 just looks so epic,as for modern warfare 3. Its just gonna be another call of duty 4,why even bother getting it when i can get call of duty 4 for the low price of 15 dollars Please lower the price of call of duty harderend edition 150$ way to high its 3 years old :)

Fire mar bill, Nov 8, 2016
  4. Please lower the price of call of duty harderend edition 150$ way to high its 3 years old

Hey there KookieTheGreat,

Prices and Promotions are determined by the publishers in this case. You'll want to let the Publisher know that you'd like to see the game on sale. Also, keep an eye on

news.xbox.com
    for any upcoming sales and promotions.

Thanks for posting! Please lower the price of call of duty harderend edition 150$ way to high its 3 years old :)

Mister Mascot, Nov 8, 2016
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Please lower the price of call of duty harderend edition 150$ way to high its 3 years old

Hey there KookieTheGreat,

Prices and Promotions are determined by the publishers in this case. You'll want to let the Publisher know that you'd like to see the game on sale. Also, keep an eye on
    majornelson.com and
    news.xbox.com
    for any upcoming sales and promotions.

Thanks for posting! :)
  6. Scare Bearr Win User

MW3 hardened edition details

it is not a price increase .. people please realize there is NO PRESTIGE edition this year. so the price structure of 60, 80, 150. is not relevant here .. its either 60 or 100... which is a good thing... gamers dont need them slapping 150 or more
    on some cheap toy and calling it a epic or prestige edition.. hopefully more games will come out like this with a simple "bare" game a "collectors" edition that has real usable content instead of a cheap toy or plastic statue or whatever.
  7. Strawberry Catz Win User

MW3 hardened edition details

[quote user="Scare Bearr"]

it is not a price increase .. people please realize there is NO PRESTIGE edition this year. so the price structure of 60, 80, 150. is not relevant here .. its either 60 or 100... which is a good thing... gamers dont need them slapping 150 or more
    on some cheap toy and calling it a epic or prestige edition.. hopefully more games will come out like this with a simple "bare" game a "collectors" edition that has real usable content instead of a cheap toy or plastic statue or whatever.

[/quote]

i also agree that eliminating one of the products will bring more value to the brand.
  8. XxXxOUTKASTxXxX Win User

Xbox 360 Live Marketplace Prices Don't Decrease Over Time

There's no way you can justify DLC prices that haven't been lowered in more than 6 years! Yeah, they have some deals, but they're very selective and usually only for a limited time. 6 additional call of duty games have been made since call of duty 4 and
    they have not lowered the prices on any of their DLCs. Lowering prices happens to everything else. Why not DLC? And you're also talking about full games which if you look at the DLC packages for the two games you mentioned, I'm sure you will find the sum
    of one DLC costing more than the game itself that you acquired for a "great deal", which reaffirms my argument regarding DLC.
  9. brandiesel1 Win User

£369.97

It should have been lowered regardless as it was priced way too high to begin with. It should be lowered for everyone though.
Thema:

1. Please lower the price of call of duty harderend edition 150$ way to high its 3 years old - Similar Threads - Please lower price

2. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  3. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  4. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  5. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  6. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  8. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  9. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  10. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....