'Please login in Xbox before joining server'

Discus and support 'Please login in Xbox before joining server' in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Idk why but i was trying to join a server but it said 'please login in Xbox before joining server' even when I am logged in Xbox it was still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dark_Anna, May 25, 2023.

1. Dark_Anna
    Dark_Anna Guest

Hi,

Idk why but i was trying to join a server but it said 'please login in Xbox before joining server' even when I am logged in Xbox it was still showing that. 2 days passed and i tried everything log in and log out tried from another id but it was still showing that. And when I had gone in Minecraft then over my skin it was showing my id name but my skin was buffering and it happen with all my ids. I even tried reinstalling but it is not working. Please i request you to give me the solution. This is my problem and hope you will give the solution as fast as possible.

Thankyou.

:)

Dark_Anna, May 25, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, may I know which platform device are you playing the game Minecraft, is it on Xbox console or Windows PC?
  3. Belle B Win User

"Please login to Xbox to join this server"

Hi Julia

Sorry to hear about that, however, have you tried to connect your device to a different internet source, like your mobile data perhaps? If so, try to exit the game and restart your device. If it still won't work, you may need to reach out to Mojang here: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-t... and look for "Get help with Minecraft on different devices" and click "Submit a request".
  4. Belle B Win User

No problem, Julia. You may also try a different Android device to see if it will do the same.
  5. Julia Roziel Revelo Win User

I have tried reconnecting to another wifi we have but it still didn't work and I don't have mobile data. I have restarted my tablet multiple times but didn't work. I will try and reach mojanv trough the link you provided.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Please login to Xbox to join the server when I login but showing that

Hello Uveal birch,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It sounds like you are having trouble logging into your Xbox account to play on your server. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

This issue could be resolve in making sure you have no issues signing into your account on Microsoft website and Minecraft website. Please try the following steps:

1. Make sure you are connected to the internet.

2. On a browser, check that your Xbox Live account is active and in good standing.

Please use this link to check your account standing:

Enforcements | Xbox Support

Sign into your account on the following links and please include a screenshot of the issue you were getting an error message/code:

Microsoft account | Home

3. Restart your console or device.

4. Try logging out of your Xbox account and then logging back in.

5. If the issue persists, try resetting your account password and secure your account. Please see this guide:

• Go to account.microsoft.com and if you’re not already signed in, sign in with the username and current password for the account you want to update.
    • From the navigation header, select Security and because you’re accessing sensitive info, you’ll need to enter the password for this account again.
    • From the Password security tile, select Change my password.
    • On the Change your password page, enter your current password and then enter your new password.
    • For additional security, select the optional checkbox which prompts you to update your password every 72 days.
    • Select Save.
    Source: Change your Microsoft account password - Microsoft Support

See more tips on how to secure your account. Please see this guide: How to help keep your Microsoft account safe and secure - Microsoft Support

Please update us on how it went. Additionally, please provide us a details for the following questions:

1. When did this issue happen?
    2. May we ask if you are using Android or iOS?
    3. Also, are you part Google Family or Apple Family group?
    4. When you try to play Minecraft in server, are you the host or not?
    5. If you are the host, are you an active subscriber of Minecraft Realms or Realms Plus?
    6. Can we ask if you have issues joining any multiplayer mode games?

We look forward for your reply. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. 'Please login in Xbox before joining server' - Similar Threads - 'Please login before

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" while trying to run...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" while trying to run...: I am trying to run Rising Kingdomon windows 11 but all I get is a notification, "Please login with administrator privileges and try again". I am the administrator so can anyone please tell me how...
  6. My Xbox App Wont Let Me Login Please Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox App Wont Let Me Login Please Help: Ive Been Having This Issue for months now everytime i try to troubleshoot no matter what method i use my xbox app wont work whats happening is whenever i try to login the whole app goes black then...
  7. Please login to Xbox to join the server when I login but showing that

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please login to Xbox to join the server when I login but showing that: Please login to Xbox to join this server but I already logged in the server 91d128f0-6d43-444f-916b-2079a199d577
  8. I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign...: I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign in with your previously connected microsoft account but I don't rememberber connecting with that account...
  9. "Please login to Xbox to join this server"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Please login to Xbox to join this server": I'm playing on a hauwei mate pad (bedrock edition or mcpe whatever you call it) and I got this when I tried joining an external server I have tried 2 external servers and still didn't work I have...
  10. Please help me minecraft username issue(login)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me minecraft username issue(login): Today i tried logging in into my minecraft account everything worked fine except when i pressed on "Play" to launch the game it asked me to choose a username once again why?? it's like if i never...