please let me use the dashboard from 2007

Discus and support please let me use the dashboard from 2007 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to see how good live was in 2007 please let me use that dashboard please cda1a3c5-b407-4d61-9c3a-dd5969d3007b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sirdeco, Jan 4, 2014.

1. sirdeco
    sirdeco Guest

I would like to see how good live was in 2007 please let me use that dashboard please

:)

sirdeco, Jan 4, 2014
  2. magicalclick
    magicalclick Guest
    What's the purpose of modern Avatar?

No, I did it and the 3D avatar only appears in the app, not the dashboard. If you have done it successfully, please let me know how to do it.

=== God is great. Tapatalk is ok. People are crazy. ===

magicalclick, Jan 4, 2014
  3. What aftermarket headset?

Please please please, someone tell me that there will be some "adaptor" or "update" in the future that will let me start using my Warheads again..............pretty please please let me use the dashboard from 2007 :( please let me use the dashboard from 2007 :(

stellamandude, Jan 4, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

You cannot request to use the old dashboard.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 4, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

You cannot request to use the old dashboard.
  6. dcomley Win User

Can Play Video only from USB Stick not through Shared PC

Hiya Logun,

Are you using Windows Media Center on your Xbox 360 to stream video from your PC by any chance? If so, this player is separate from the video player on the Dashboard and doesn't support the same video codecs.

This MSDN blog post shows you what formats are supported by each method of playing video, and what works and what doesn't.

blogs.msdn.com/.../december-2007-video-playback-faq.aspx

I hope this help and good luck!
  7. JasonGEPS Win User

How do I know if an Xbox is modified

Really? wow... the console was destined for the dustbin... shame to be wasteful

The console was manufactured in 2007 and uses the old dashboard.

I'll update it and see how things look before using a paid profile on it.
  8. taidara Win User

uber lag

Greetings X DOC Tickler!

Please let us know if this is solved or do you still have difficulties with a slow loading dashboard or suffering from latency when playing games?
  9. Cokney Charmer Win User

Halo 4 Limited Edition

Well, HMV let me down, they didnt receive any Pre-Order code cards...will sort tomorrow, still a shame

-

Not being able to install Disc 2, the MP content, from dashboard was annoying, have to fire the disc up to then install it, why not just let us do it form Dashboard to begin with?

-

Yep let down by Streaming, you can do it from console or from Waypoint on the Web it seems
Thema:

1. please let me use the dashboard from 2007 - Similar Threads - please let dashboard

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. Is it possible to have to monitors as an ultra wide on a Xbox one if it is please let me...

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to have to monitors as an ultra wide on a Xbox one if it is please let me...: So I have a request/question is it possible to make an Xbox One compatible with two TVs to make it in ultra wide monitor??? I was just curious and I intend on making my Xbox One have multiple...
  4. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  5. I see billing on my bank account - please let me know what was purchased or if this is fraud

in XBoX on Consoles
    I see billing on my bank account - please let me know what was purchased or if this is fraud: I have charges from Microsoft that I did not make - can you please check this out for me. Thank you, b74a2c24-ffdf-46fc-942a-c2d7ee1ecefb
  6. My Xbox App Wont Let Me Login Please Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox App Wont Let Me Login Please Help: Ive Been Having This Issue for months now everytime i try to troubleshoot no matter what method i use my xbox app wont work whats happening is whenever i try to login the whole app goes black then...
  7. Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.: I am trying to log into Minecraft but it won't let me. I am on mobile Minecraft and I have a account it is Tony Call. It says Drowned and I resetted my phone and even delete app and redownload it....
  8. My minecraft won't let me chat in this dedicated server could I get some help please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft won't let me chat in this dedicated server could I get some help please.: Hi so I logged into my friends server and it said when i tried to chat "chat disabled due to missing profile public key. please try reconnecting. this is minecraft java by the way. i tried...
  9. Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...: Have tried factory resetting but didn't work. Gamingroot folder seems to be missing even with hidden files are on but I don't know how to make one. Please someone help me. Just want to play games....
  10. Please tell me what's wrong I was banned from my other account but it won't let me join or...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Please tell me what's wrong I was banned from my other account but it won't let me join or...: Hey this is the users Mrjones1350 and HYP3XDEVILZZ recently my devil account was banned but I'm on my old account mrjones1350 but that isn't banned whenever I join or make parties it instantly...