please let me use the dashboard from 2007

Discus and support please let me use the dashboard from 2007 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to see how good live was in 2007 please let me use that dashboard please cda1a3c5-b407-4d61-9c3a-dd5969d3007b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sirdeco, Jan 4, 2014.

1. sirdeco
    sirdeco Guest

I would like to see how good live was in 2007 please let me use that dashboard please

:)

sirdeco, Jan 4, 2014
  2. magicalclick
    magicalclick Guest
    What's the purpose of modern Avatar?

No, I did it and the 3D avatar only appears in the app, not the dashboard. If you have done it successfully, please let me know how to do it.

=== God is great. Tapatalk is ok. People are crazy. ===

magicalclick, Jan 4, 2014
  3. What aftermarket headset?

Please please please, someone tell me that there will be some "adaptor" or "update" in the future that will let me start using my Warheads again..............pretty please please let me use the dashboard from 2007 :( please let me use the dashboard from 2007 :(

stellamandude, Jan 4, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

You cannot request to use the old dashboard.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 4, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

You cannot request to use the old dashboard.
  6. dcomley Win User

Can Play Video only from USB Stick not through Shared PC

Hiya Logun,

Are you using Windows Media Center on your Xbox 360 to stream video from your PC by any chance? If so, this player is separate from the video player on the Dashboard and doesn't support the same video codecs.

This MSDN blog post shows you what formats are supported by each method of playing video, and what works and what doesn't.

blogs.msdn.com/.../december-2007-video-playback-faq.aspx

I hope this help and good luck!
  7. JasonGEPS Win User

How do I know if an Xbox is modified

Really? wow... the console was destined for the dustbin... shame to be wasteful

The console was manufactured in 2007 and uses the old dashboard.

I'll update it and see how things look before using a paid profile on it.
  8. taidara Win User

uber lag

Greetings X DOC Tickler!

Please let us know if this is solved or do you still have difficulties with a slow loading dashboard or suffering from latency when playing games?
  9. Cokney Charmer Win User

Halo 4 Limited Edition

Well, HMV let me down, they didnt receive any Pre-Order code cards...will sort tomorrow, still a shame

-

Not being able to install Disc 2, the MP content, from dashboard was annoying, have to fire the disc up to then install it, why not just let us do it form Dashboard to begin with?

-

Yep let down by Streaming, you can do it from console or from Waypoint on the Web it seems
Thema:

1. please let me use the dashboard from 2007 - Similar Threads - please let dashboard

2. My Xbox one S won’t let me do anything and just keeps saying please try again and that it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S won’t let me do anything and just keeps saying please try again and that it...: It will not let me do anything it does turn on though 98c70282-73b8-475c-b9e8-68cf505e9053
  3. Please let terratech have updates do it for the sake of the console community pride please ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please let terratech have updates do it for the sake of the console community pride please ?: There is this game called TerraTech and Microsoft has greatly, overestimated the size of it, I use the Xbox One S, and I can run the game fine and can definitely run more than what Microsoft made...
  4. Please, for the love of god, let me deactivate that the Xbox Wireless Headset powers on my...

in XboX Insiders
    Please, for the love of god, let me deactivate that the Xbox Wireless Headset powers on my...: How is this not the most asked for feature? It shouldn't even be a feature to be honest, the headset just shouldn't have anything to do with powering on the console at all. I don't know why this...
  5. i want to play gta 5 online and will not let me and a have an xbox live but not gold please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to play gta 5 online and will not let me and a have an xbox live but not gold please...: i have an xbox 360 and i want to play gta 5 online but i dont have xbox live gold i have xbox live d82005f8-ce49-43bd-8bcf-047fa572725d
  6. it wont let me select a drive for install on pc, please help

in XBoX on Windows
    it wont let me select a drive for install on pc, please help: I have looked everywhere and cannot find a solution, As you can see it says unknown available for the selected drive however i have 2 drives which work fine for all other apps i use. I cannot...
  7. Xbox Series X|S User Interface concept I made, if you have any other ideas, please let me know!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X|S User Interface concept I made, if you have any other ideas, please let me know!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pyritekip [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Series X|S User Interface concept I made, if you want any other features please let me...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X|S User Interface concept I made, if you want any other features please let me...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pyritekip [link] [comments]
  9. Please let me turn off network throttling when playing a game

in XboX Insiders
    Please let me turn off network throttling when playing a game: So currently the network throttling is kind of broken, if you have a game in quick resume or open in any way in the background your download speeds will throttle even if you are navigating the...
  10. need some help with this please let me know if I'm dumb and it's not there or hasn't been...

in XboX Insiders
    need some help with this please let me know if I'm dumb and it's not there or hasn't been...: so I saw that unturned was on the Xbox insider program but it's not on there anymore what's up with that submitted by /u/Main_Drive_9259 [link] [comments]