Please let me turn off network throttling when playing a game

Discus and support Please let me turn off network throttling when playing a game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So currently the network throttling is kind of broken, if you have a game in quick resume or open in any way in the background your download speeds... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mad597, Dec 10, 2020.

1. /u/mad597
    /u/mad597 Guest

So currently the network throttling is kind of broken, if you have a game in quick resume or open in any way in the background your download speeds will throttle even if you are navigating the dashboard. This issue REALLY needs to be fixed.

However even when that bug gets fixed I'd still like the ability to turn off network throttling when playing a game.

Quite often when doing updates or downloading a new game I'll start playing another game waiting for the download to finish. Well now even if I play a single player game while waiting my downloads throttle and I do not want them to.

I pretty much have to just not use my Xbox and make sure all open games are closed to get fast downloads.

This REALLY needs to be fixed and adjusted so the user is in control of how and why things throttle.

I'd like the option to just completely turn off network throttling.

submitted by /u/mad597
    [link] [comments]

/u/mad597, Dec 10, 2020
  2. LegendOfGta Win User

Bloody Hard Game

It takes practice, but if you do so enough, you'll learn that you are able to hold turns easier while drifting. Back when I played it, it was simply a matter of letting go of the throttle and flooring it around turns.
  3. minghzhang Win User

Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

Yes, after turning off the network, there will be no error when entering the game, and when the startup window is over, network turned back on, and the game can be played normally, but the data will not be synchronized.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox Download speed and Game pass ultimate.

Please log out, reboot the computer, and log back in to hopefully enable GPU

If you have a game running the Xbox will throttle the download to make sure it plays well. Do you see a "suspend my game" option above the download wiindow? Smaller games are often throttled based on their size and current network loads
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox One X stürtzt während dem Spiel ab[Translation-Xbox One X crashes during the game]

Hello Weiser,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that your console freezes or turns off when trying to play any game. We would like to know which version of the factory reset you performed. There is one that keeps games and apps downloaded, and
    the other would have wiped everything clean off of your console. Please let us know with a response.

Troubleshoot Xbox One unexpectedly turning off
  6. itzjustARTYOM Win User

Constantly signing me out!!!!!!!

its the Network problem :) i suggest to you ( first Turn off your XBox and then Restart the Net Router and Turn on the Xbox again )

i hope this works :) if its not , please let me know
Thema:

1. Please let me turn off network throttling when playing a game - Similar Threads - Please let turn

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. Is it possible to have to monitors as an ultra wide on a Xbox one if it is please let me...

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to have to monitors as an ultra wide on a Xbox one if it is please let me...: So I have a request/question is it possible to make an Xbox One compatible with two TVs to make it in ultra wide monitor??? I was just curious and I intend on making my Xbox One have multiple...
  4. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  5. I see billing on my bank account - please let me know what was purchased or if this is fraud

in XBoX on Consoles
    I see billing on my bank account - please let me know what was purchased or if this is fraud: I have charges from Microsoft that I did not make - can you please check this out for me. Thank you, b74a2c24-ffdf-46fc-942a-c2d7ee1ecefb
  6. My Xbox App Wont Let Me Login Please Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox App Wont Let Me Login Please Help: Ive Been Having This Issue for months now everytime i try to troubleshoot no matter what method i use my xbox app wont work whats happening is whenever i try to login the whole app goes black then...
  7. Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.: I am trying to log into Minecraft but it won't let me. I am on mobile Minecraft and I have a account it is Tony Call. It says Drowned and I resetted my phone and even delete app and redownload it....
  8. My minecraft won't let me chat in this dedicated server could I get some help please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft won't let me chat in this dedicated server could I get some help please.: Hi so I logged into my friends server and it said when i tried to chat "chat disabled due to missing profile public key. please try reconnecting. this is minecraft java by the way. i tried...
  9. Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...: Have tried factory resetting but didn't work. Gamingroot folder seems to be missing even with hidden files are on but I don't know how to make one. Please someone help me. Just want to play games....
  10. Please tell me what's wrong I was banned from my other account but it won't let me join or...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Please tell me what's wrong I was banned from my other account but it won't let me join or...: Hey this is the users Mrjones1350 and HYP3XDEVILZZ recently my devil account was banned but I'm on my old account mrjones1350 but that isn't banned whenever I join or make parties it instantly...