Please launch CRASH BANDICOOT for Xbox one

Discus and support Please launch CRASH BANDICOOT for Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can Microsoft please launch CRASH Bandicoot for Xbox One. Its one of the amazing game, I really thankful if you do so. I will be the first buyer :p... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yusufatema, Dec 19, 2017.

  1. Yusufatema
    Yusufatema Guest

    Please launch CRASH BANDICOOT for Xbox one


    Can Microsoft please launch CRASH Bandicoot for Xbox One.

    Its one of the amazing game, I really thankful if you do so.

    I will be the first buyer Please launch CRASH BANDICOOT for Xbox one :p

    :)
     
    Yusufatema, Dec 19, 2017
    #1
  2. SQUADX13
    SQUADX13 Guest
    Crash bandicoot

    add crash bandicoot in Xbox one backward compatibility please
     
    SQUADX13, Dec 19, 2017
    #2
  3. Tanner110
    Tanner110 Guest
    Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy

    Will Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy be coming to the Xbox one?
     
    Tanner110, Dec 19, 2017
    #3
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

    Please launch CRASH BANDICOOT for Xbox one

    Contact the games publishers.It's down to them if they want to release the game on xbox.
     
    Daft Badger, Dec 19, 2017
    #4
  5. Daft Badger Win User

    Please launch CRASH BANDICOOT for Xbox one

    Contact the games publishers.It's down to them if they want to release the game on xbox.
  6. PhilMarck Win User

    Rare/Uncommon Xbox/Xbox 360 games

    Crash of the Titans

    Crash Mind Over Mutant

    -

    These two games on Xbox 360 are worth a good amount of money but they're nowhere near as good as the original Crash Bandicoot games (the last true Crash Bandicoot was Twinsanity).
  7. eber3 Win User

    crash bandicoot

    Is it an original xbox game that you're playing on the 360? Crash Bandicoot 4 & Crash Bandicoot 5: Wrath of Cortex, are the only two Bandicoot games that are backwards compatible from the xbox to the 360. If it is one of these two games, then you also need
    to download the compatibility program for it to work. That should happen automatically when you start the game if you're connected to the internet. If it's not one of those two games, then it is not compatible to play on the 360.
  8. Kratos2666 Win User

    Crash Bandicoot would make an awesome Xbox One exclusive!

    Crash Bandicoot is a PS mascot, it would NEVER be a Xbox One exclusive. I do wish another one comes out though
  9. DAZZA 433 Win User

    Backwards compatibility

    crash bandicoot was one of the first game series that got me into console gaming, great games.
Thema:

Please launch CRASH BANDICOOT for Xbox one

Loading...
  1. Please launch CRASH BANDICOOT for Xbox one - Similar Threads - Please launch CRASH

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Please launch a U boat game for the Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please launch a U boat game for the Xbox: Dear Sir, I would like to request you to make the U boat game for the Xbox console. Hundreds of thousands of fans of the U boat game would be really happy and would greatly appreciate it....
  7. Error "The game could not start. Please download the game again." when trying to launch the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error "The game could not start. Please download the game again." when trying to launch the...: So, with that new 90% sale on the Xbox 360's marketplace, i bought a few games for my Slim model, one of them being the game BLACK™, from the original Xbox. However, the game refuses to start,...
  8. "couldn't sign you into xbox live, please try later" when trying to launch microsoft flight...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    "couldn't sign you into xbox live, please try later" when trying to launch microsoft flight...: So, my pc gamepass membership expires, so I redeem an xbox gamepass ultimate code I had with me. I then try to launch microsoft flight simulator like I do everyday and it shows an error saying,...
  9. Epic Games error code LS-0013 launch failed please verify installation (PC)

    in XBoX on Windows
    Epic Games error code LS-0013 launch failed please verify installation (PC): ENGLISH (GB) SUBMIT A REQUEST MY ACTIVITIES SIGN OUT SEGA Support My activities Request #643553 LS-0013 Launch Failed Please Verify Installion [img] Annmarie Ogier1987 16 minutes...
  10. Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!: As the title says- I've tried everything, updated drivers, reinstalled Starfield (three times now!), and rebooted my computer multiple times. I've done all the admin commands on cmd, verified and...