Please, just put it back the way it was
Discus and support Please, just put it back the way it was in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I hate this new home screen display, its ugly and so difficult to look at, it's just a chaotic mess that makes me not actually enjoy the experience I'm... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MoistBluejay2071, Aug 16, 2023.
Thema:
Please, just put it back the way it was
Loading...
-
Please, just put it back the way it was - Similar Threads - Please put was
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
So I put in my password again and again and it keeps saying something went wrong please try...
in XBoX AccessibilitySo I put in my password again and again and it keeps saying something went wrong please try...: My Xbox, when i try to put in my password which i do but then it says something went wrong please try again later 454c4f6e-b9e0-4bde-b360-50eefd45f5dc -
Can you guys please put theft simulator on the game pass for Xbox one please I really love...
in XBoX Games and AppsCan you guys please put theft simulator on the game pass for Xbox one please I really love...: Please Microsoft i really love the games you guys make some I wish i could play but i can’t umm just ya i would love it if you guys did put theft simulator on the game pass because sadly i can’t... -
Put Tv volume on main screen please
in XboX InsidersPut Tv volume on main screen please: Please move tv volume to main screen or put at the top of sub menu. I would really appreciate it, thanks for listening. submitted by /u/Crafty-Mall-5215 [link] [comments] -
Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help
in XBoX on ConsolesHello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2 -
Can someone please help me putting in all of the numbers for the pin on an Xbox controller....
in XBoX Games and AppsCan someone please help me putting in all of the numbers for the pin on an Xbox controller....: So I got my grandson an Xbox. Had to put a pin on it . I know what the pin is , but the controller is very confusing. What buttons do I use to enter the numbers 1-10 . What keys or buttons do I... -
Please help me! (issues with update after putting SSD in Xbox one X)
in XboX InsidersPlease help me! (issues with update after putting SSD in Xbox one X): I have recently purchased an Xbox one X from a friend of mine. Apparently he had it`s console enrolled for insiders and was updated last time a few days ago. I changed the HDD to SSD and tried to...