Please just please

Discus and support Please just please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; could i have a free game or code my gamer tag is ripplysalsa12 377de557-986e-4a9f-9731-5c9d6f82330a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZeroSpike11, Jan 21, 2018.

  1. ZeroSpike11
    ZeroSpike11 Guest

    Please just please


    could i have a free game or code my gamer tag is ripplysalsa12

    :)
     
    ZeroSpike11, Jan 21, 2018
    #1
  2. Rahul
    Rahul Guest
    PLEASE, I NEED HELP!!

    Please, Sorry for writing "please" 100x It's just a really hard time right now.
     
    Rahul, Jan 21, 2018
    #2
  3. theviper18N9
    theviper18N9 Guest
    Extra Evolve Alpha codes.

    I'll take one.. PLEASE!!! Just tell me how to get it.. PLEASE....
     
    theviper18N9, Jan 21, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Please just please

    Asking for codes is not allowed on the forums.
     
    Smwutches, Jan 21, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Please just please

    Asking for codes is not allowed on the forums.
  6. Vaiken-3D4C8AEC-1313 Win User

    Omg please just

    [quote user="Funkin wacky"]

    I think BD needs more fiber in his diet..

    [/quote]

    I need more you in my diet. ; )
  7. BEASTmmb Win User

    Omg please just

    Wow. Somebodies a little hot tempered. What do you wean hairless? I look like a gorilla. Why do you think my real life nickname is Beast? Also those aren't my Christmas list, but the games I've either already paid off or plan to buy down the road. Im
    a big boy with and can buy my own games. Don't need anyone to purchase them for me. Lastly Im a geek not a dork. Get it right.
  8. II BiGDaDDiE II Win User

    Omg please just

    @Beastdumb.....Speaking of hairless....Oh and thanks for your christmas list of games you want you effin dork . Who cares
  9. BEASTmmb Win User

    Omg please just

    @OP for someone tired of whining, you sure are do alot of it here.
Thema:

Please just please

Loading...
  1. Please just please - Similar Threads - Please please

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]