please it is urgent thank you for your understanding

Discus and support please it is urgent thank you for your understanding in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hola tengo una pregunta si compro los pavos fortnite en mi pc me pasan al juego que descargué en la pc mi pc no es wimdows 10 fortnite lo descargo de... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by victorvera reyes, Sep 17, 2018.

  1. please it is urgent thank you for your understanding


    :)
     
    victorvera reyes, Sep 17, 2018
    #1
  2. EA early access?

    Xbox its urgent for me. Please cooperate thanks,
     
    Lor-64F4E94C-9CBF-4DBB-8E76-EAF5D5902A88, Sep 17, 2018
    #2
  3. Diegodiezp
    Diegodiezp Guest
    Cancelar xbox live gold

    Buenas, querria saber como puedo cancelar una suscripcion gold activa, por favor ayudenme, es bastante urgente.

    Espero vuestra respuesta y gracias de antemano

    [Translation: Good, would like to know
    how I can cancel a subscription
    active gold, please help me,
    is quite urgent.






    I hope your answer and
    thank you in advance]
     
    Diegodiezp, Sep 17, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

    please it is urgent thank you for your understanding

    Hello!

    I understand this issue is related to Fortnite, would you mind Clarifying what your exact issue is?
     
    XBF Chris J, Sep 18, 2018
    #4
  5. I redeemed a gift card in the microsoft store on pc and my question is that if I buy turkeys in microsoft pc, they pass me to my xbox or fortnite account thanks for your help
     
    victorvera reyes, Sep 18, 2018
    #5
  6. Hello, victorvera reyes!

    You should be able to if you are buying things and using the same Microsoft Account and Epic account on both the console and the PC.

    If you have already installed the game on your PC off of
    Epic's site
    , you will be asked what kind of platform you'd like to use and you'll be asked to enter your information.

    Let us know if this info helped resolve your issue.

    Thanks
     
    XBF Esteban R, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. XBF Esteban R Win User

    please it is urgent thank you for your understanding

    Hello, victorvera reyes!

    You should be able to if you are buying things and using the same Microsoft Account and Epic account on both the console and the PC.

    If you have already installed the game on your PC off of
    Epic's site
    , you will be asked what kind of platform you'd like to use and you'll be asked to enter your information.

    Let us know if this info helped resolve your issue.

    Thanks
  8. victorvera reyes Win User

    please it is urgent thank you for your understanding

    I redeemed a gift card in the microsoft store on pc and my question is that if I buy turkeys in microsoft pc, they pass me to my xbox or fortnite account thanks for your help
  9. XBF Chris J Win User

    please it is urgent thank you for your understanding

    Hello!

    I understand this issue is related to Fortnite, would you mind Clarifying what your exact issue is?
  10. Lor-64F4E94C-9CBF-4D Win User

    EA early access?

    Xbox its urgent for me. Please cooperate thanks,
  11. Kathy A. Win User

    Regarding Xbox and fed ex

    Hello Montykarim,

    The Internal Support Team has not yet given any information yet. We understand you urgently needed your Xbox devices. Please understand that the availability of advance tools is with our live support team.

    We hope you understand.

    Regards,
Thema:

please it is urgent thank you for your understanding

Loading...
  1. please it is urgent thank you for your understanding - Similar Threads - please urgent thank

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Hi, Please Help me, this is really urgent, My account exists, and i tried to sign in, but...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, Please Help me, this is really urgent, My account exists, and i tried to sign in, but...: So basically, I tried signing in to my microsoft account through minecraft (since i play that a lot, and my earnings are from that). One day, it just said that I needed to sign in to my microsoft...
  8. i need a refund urgent please

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need a refund urgent please: i need a refund please my brother spent my last £5 on something stupid i really need a refund ea96245b-2034-451e-a39d-3358101f5603
  9. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  10. URGENT HELP PLEASE! Someone has hit me with 2k fake bot followers that are following me and...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    URGENT HELP PLEASE! Someone has hit me with 2k fake bot followers that are following me and...: URGENT HELP PLEASE! Someone has hit me with 2k fake bot followers that are following me and I would like to know how do I get rid of them all from my followers list?...