Please I want to sell Xbox life gold 3 month

Discus and support Please I want to sell Xbox life gold 3 month in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; 09015146554 *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 1b8716b0-5fd0-4dca-be8c-7f7524fadfe0 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Aliu 1286, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Aliu 1286
    Aliu 1286 Guest

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Aliu 1286, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Well,you can't sell it here as it's against forum rules.
  3. WeaponTheory Win User

xbox live gold

Go to any retail store that sells video games/console (like Gamestop, Wal-Mart, Target etc...) and they will have Xbox Live Gold month prepaid cards.

They will look something like this...

[View:http://www.mmoprepaid.com/images/xbox-live-gold-12-month.jpg]

There's a card for 3 months ($25) and 12 months ($60). They used to sell 1 month cards in stores but Microsoft got too greedy.
  4. Sanana94 Win User

xbox live gold

Any retailer and sometimes even supermarkets. They all sell Xbox Live Gold pre-paid subscriptions for 1, 3, 6 and 12 months :)
  5. HassanB Win User

is there local taxes?

Hi,

Yes, there are local taxes when purchasing gold memberships and Xbox LIVE Gold points via the website or console. It doesn't look like EBGames in Canada has any sort of 1 month gold subscriptions. They seem to only sell 3 month, and 12 month membership cards,
    and as for Microsoft Points they seem to only carry 1400 and 2800 for Canada.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Status Code: 80190848

I don't think stores sell 1 month cards and you can't get gold using points yet that I know of. However, a 3 month or 12 month card is actually cheaper than getting 1 month at a time.
Thema:

1. Please I want to sell Xbox life gold 3 month - Similar Threads - Please sell life

2. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  6. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  7. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  8. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  9. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  10. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]