Please, I want to know what my parental reset code is, on xbox 360!

Discus and support Please, I want to know what my parental reset code is, on xbox 360! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a used xbox of a person and came with the account family blocked and I do not know the code to unlock, I need to do parental reset or do not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RonnyAguilera, Nov 29, 2017.

  1. Please, I want to know what my parental reset code is, on xbox 360!


    I bought a used xbox of a person and came with the account family blocked and I do not know the code to unlock, I need to do parental reset or do not know the code help me?

    :)
     
    RonnyAguilera, Nov 29, 2017
    #1
  2. How to Remove Parental Control on Xbox 360

    Hi I have a

    "It exists" on my xbox 360 there is a parental control and I do not these parental codes and I can not

    Reset the xbox so know-how and means to reset the console or erase the parental code
     
    Trolingtheking, Nov 29, 2017
    #2
  3. help

    Hello, help please, bought an xbox 360 s console model:1439, need to reset parental controls, but I don't know the access code or the answer to the question. What do I do help please?
     
    PeakCarrot37869, Nov 29, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Please, I want to know what my parental reset code is, on xbox 360!

    You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support
     
    Smwutches, Nov 29, 2017
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Please, I want to know what my parental reset code is, on xbox 360!

    You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

    Work at Used Video Game Store; Need to reset XB360's without PC

    Hiya!

    Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you want to know how to reset the parental passkey from Xbox 360. I believe I found an article that may help answer the question. Here is a link on
    How to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360 and how to reset it.
    I hope this information was able to answer your question. Please let us know how it goes.

    Happy Gaming!

    Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  7. XBF Ezra G Win User

    how to reset xbox parental controls

    Hi RaVeeSS,

    Do you mind clarifying your question? What platform are you on(Xbox One or Xbox 360)? If you are on the Xbox 360, to reset the parental control code, check out this article to do so:

    Forgotten Parental Controls Passcode
    .

    Please let us know!
  8. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Senha parental[Parental password]

    Hello RoseRamiro,

    Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to reset an Xbox 360 Parental Code. To reset this, please follow the steps on this page:

    Reset Parental Control Code for Xbox 360
    .

    I hope this helps.
  9. XBF Ezra G Win User

    como quitar el control parental control parental[how to remove parental control parental control]

    Hello obed1987,

    Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox 360 requesting a parental code. To reset this, please try following the steps on this page to reset the parental code:

    Reset Pass Code - Xbox 360
    .

    I hope this helps!
Thema:

Please, I want to know what my parental reset code is, on xbox 360!

Loading...
  1. Please, I want to know what my parental reset code is, on xbox 360! - Similar Threads - Please parental reset

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Please help a parent out. I am totally lost trying to look it up

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help a parent out. I am totally lost trying to look it up: Hi everyone, Happy Holidays! I'm not sure this is the right group, but my son already had it added on my Reddit. I'll delete if I'm in the wrong place.. My son wants a new headset. He constantly...