please i want help :*(

Discus and support please i want help :*( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i open Xbox app and go party with my friends i can hear him put he hear in my mike gggggggggggggggggggggggggggg why when i go team speak my mike... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ii killer SA, Nov 17, 2017.

  1. ii killer SA
    ii killer SA Guest

    please i want help :*(


    When i open Xbox app and go party with my friends i can hear him put he hear in my mike gggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

    why when i go team speak my mike good but in Xbox app no i'ts bad

    :)
     
    ii killer SA, Nov 17, 2017
    #1
  2. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    please i want help

    Can you buy the game on disc?
     
    Dirty Loco, Nov 17, 2017
    #2
  3. please i want help

    Im having a hard time understanding your english. Have you tried downloading or using a game for your region?
     
    Mythic xSagex, Nov 17, 2017
    #3
  4. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest

    please i want help :*(

    Hi,

    Issues with communicating on Xbox Live parties may occur due to a server connection error or an issue with your network connection. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

    • Have you made any changes to your router settings prior to the issue?
    • Are you using a chat headset to communicate with the Xbox Live parties?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Does the same issue occur to a different profile?

    In the meantime, you can visit this
    link
    for suggested solutions that can help resolve the issue.
     
    Loraine Mon, Nov 20, 2017
    #4
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

    please i want help

    Can you buy the game on disc?
  6. Mythic xSagex Win User

    please i want help

    Im having a hard time understanding your english. Have you tried downloading or using a game for your region?
  7. Loraine Mon Win User

    please i want help :*(

    Hi,

    Issues with communicating on Xbox Live parties may occur due to a server connection error or an issue with your network connection. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

    • Have you made any changes to your router settings prior to the issue?
    • Are you using a chat headset to communicate with the Xbox Live parties?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Does the same issue occur to a different profile?

    In the meantime, you can visit this
    link
    for suggested solutions that can help resolve the issue.
  8. Temhotabot Win User

    please i want help

    The Middle East is not a Live supported region. That means you may not be able to access certain Marketplace features or content. In other words, you are out of luck until XBL is made available in your region.



    International, copyright, license, local and government laws all play a part in what is and is not allowed in each region. The latter two play the biggest part.
  9. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    i want a refund please

    Hello connellystom,

    You will need to reach out to Epic so they can help you with that!
Thema:

please i want help :*(

Loading...
  1. please i want help :*( - Similar Threads - please help

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  6. Please help resolve the issue of accessing the Xbox Update Preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help resolve the issue of accessing the Xbox Update Preview: Please help I get an error message entering the Xbox Update Preview, knowing that the controller is in beta and the error content is as follows: There was an error processing your request, please...
  7. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  8. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  9. Elite controller please help!!!!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite controller please help!!!!!!: Hi guys my elite controller view button is not registering at all I habe tried all the fixes microsoft and xbix website says but it still wouldnt work I have had is controller for like 3 months...
  10. Help me with game sharing please

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me with game sharing please: for context. we have 2 Xbox’s, and the main one was game sharing with a friend of our family. the friend bought shadow of the erdtree, but when I tryed to download it on the Xbox that never game...