please I really need help
Discus and support please I really need help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello guys please I need help I download any games on xbox game pass And the game is downloading and I turn off my console and turn it on and I go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nechirwan Kurdi, Oct 11, 2017.
Thema:
please I really need help
Loading...
-
please I really need help - Similar Threads - please really need
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
How do I recover a really old Minecraft account? Please see details below:
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I recover a really old Minecraft account? Please see details below:: Hello, In August of 2021 I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. Now in June of 2025 I am trying to log into that account so that I can Install Minecraft. The only issue is I do not... -
Can you guys please put theft simulator on the game pass for Xbox one please I really love...
in XBoX Games and AppsCan you guys please put theft simulator on the game pass for Xbox one please I really love...: Please Microsoft i really love the games you guys make some I wish i could play but i can’t umm just ya i would love it if you guys did put theft simulator on the game pass because sadly i can’t... -
Hi, Please Help me, this is really urgent, My account exists, and i tried to sign in, but...
in XBoX AccessibilityHi, Please Help me, this is really urgent, My account exists, and i tried to sign in, but...: So basically, I tried signing in to my microsoft account through minecraft (since i play that a lot, and my earnings are from that). One day, it just said that I needed to sign in to my microsoft... -
I refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.
in XBoX on WindowsI refunded something and Microsoft said I can’t get a refund please I really need this money.: Please I really need this refund as soon as possible I need this for the bills please help. cfbadd80-7476-42e7-931d-3519db9f4ea7