PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH XBOX POWER SUPPLY

Discus and support PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH XBOX POWER SUPPLY in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox power brick has a problem with restarting. I’m trying to update my Xbox and every time my Xbox tries to restart, the lights on the supply turn... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chrisrockz2005, Nov 6, 2017.

1. PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH XBOX POWER SUPPLY

My Xbox power brick has a problem with restarting. I’m trying to update my Xbox and every time my Xbox tries to restart, the lights on the supply turn from white to orange to turning off seconds later. This happens everytime I try to restart, and it’s irritating
    knowing I have an Xbox Gold Account in place that I can’t access because, well, if I don’t update it, I can’t go online.

PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS ASAP

:)

chrisrockz2005, Nov 6, 2017
  2. TheHornBeast
    TheHornBeast Guest
    Xbox One import help

I'm currently in Florida on holiday from the UK and looking at buying an Xbox One for $399 here compared to £399 back home! Anyway I'm getting conflicting reports on the power supply for it. Xbox website basically says I shouldn't take it abroad cus of different power supply. Guy in microsoft shop in mall said all I'd need is a simple USA to UK plug adapter and it'll be fine. Online forums are very conflicted, getting 3rd party power supply is a bad choice and Xbox has a power supplier replacement service that sucks. So please help me if you can offer any advice! Thanks

TheHornBeast, Nov 6, 2017
  3. Need a new xbox one x power supply

Please i need a new power supply for my xbox one x

Can someone help me please?

i dont know how get new one. Thanks a lot!

ArnaK BeStIaL, Nov 6, 2017
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox keeps cutting off and on by itself

Hi there Narlyflounder,

Thanks for the reply. I'm glad the article provided by XBF Erick has worked.

Please keep in mind, if the issue persists, you may need access to another Xbox 360 power supply, try using that power supply with your console. This will help determine whether the problem is with the power supply or the console itself.

Note: Not all power supplies work with all Xbox 360 consoles. Do not force a power supply plug into your console.

Hope this helps.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Power supply please help

Assuming you got your console on December 2015, it should still be within its warranty period (1 year from purchase).

If you believe your power supply is faulty, you can send it in for a free repair/replacement via Microsoft.

Start here: https://account.microsoft.com/devices

If you don't see your Xbox One console, go near the bottom and select "Add more devices". You'll be prompted to enter the serial number, and you should find that physically behind your Xbox One console.

Once everything's registered, go back to the devices page (the URL I've shown above) and schedule a repair. Follow the process and indicate that you have a power supply issue. It should walk you through everything.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Power supply please help

Hi, it may be that the power supply developed a fault, if you're using a surge protector or power extension lead try connecting the power supply directly to the mains power outlet as surge protectors can cause issues if they develop an issue.

If you can then try the Xbox with a friends power supply and your power supply with your friends Xbox to eliminate which item isn't faulty if the above doesn't yield any results

The Xbox power supply does have it's own built in surge protection which can be reset by simply disconnecting the power supply from the mains power for a couple of minutes. Also make sure all the cables are pushed fully home.
  7. LinedEar3371565 Win User

PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH MY XBOX 360 POWER SUPPLY

hello

I have same problem as op, no power cables for 360 this side (south africa). But when i try to go through service center it says there arent any. Feeling abandoned by microsoft ,as it seems only available power cables are knockoffs on the ebays and gumtrees.

Where can i get a proper one?

thanks
  8. ellerem Win User

PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH MY XBOX 360 POWER SUPPLY

Hello,

The power bricks are different and experience different loads. You will need a genuine 360 power brick to work the best.

They are available from the service centre or on ebay. :
    https://myservice.xbox.com

Here is a list of country contacts - select yours and they should be able to assist :

forums.xbox.com/.../1974562.aspx

Its best not to mess with the power supplies as it can damage the console.

Good luck & happy gaming
Thema:

PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH XBOX POWER SUPPLY

1. PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH XBOX POWER SUPPLY - Similar Threads - PLEASE NEED HELP

2. Out of range. On my Xbox s. I need help please.

in XboX Insiders
    Out of range. On my Xbox s. I need help please.: Recently got a new Xbox S. (Digital version) and when I connect HDMI it says out of range. How do I fix this issue. submitted by /u/ScruffyAsHeck [link] [comments]
  3. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  4. Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program: I have a question how exactly am i able to join alpha insiders i been in the beta insiders for 2 years and i never got a message too join the insider program. submitted by /u/Badassgamer1996...
  5. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...
  6. My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.: I have a disc game for nba 2K24 for my Xbox one there was no problems yes I made sure it was the right version.But it wouldn’t pop up on the installation. I did research that said I needed a...
  7. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  8. My friends account was hacked I need help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends account was hacked I need help please: My friend had his account hacked and now he lost everything on Xbox, he wants help. The hacker changed the email on Xbox, my friend tried his email and is saying that email doesn’t exist, and he...
  9. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  10. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...