Please I need help on a refund-related issue.

Discus and support Please I need help on a refund-related issue. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Xbox/ Microsoft Support or whomever is reading this, I tried to launch morrowind after recently buying it and it doesn't launch at all, i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lone Trooper, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Lone Trooper
    Lone Trooper Guest

Dear Xbox/ Microsoft Support or whomever is reading this,

I tried to launch morrowind after recently buying it and it doesn't launch at all, i downloaded the required dll's for the game, i deleted the game and re-downloaded, then i went to manage setting, and clicked on the repair option, which didn't work at all. so i repeated these step 10 times after giving up and asking for a refund on the xbox support website, which i was denied despite fitting the criteria, unless i misread some part of it. The errors was: You are missing VCRUNTIME140.dll and you are missing MSVCP.140dll. This is weird since i have these dll's installed on the pc, and i put those dll's in the morrowind files and it still didn't work or launch at all. So i hope you read this an be able to resolve this issue, so i can get my refund, the reason being that the product/game doesn't work at all upon trying to launch it at all.

I apologise in advance if i cause any inconveniences or offense, i am just stressed out and very tired.

:)

Lone Trooper, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Ishan8123 Win User

Requesting a refund on a digital purchase?

Bought a digital gme, but when I went to the microsoft website it wouldn't let me get a refund
    Hi, please avoid reviving dead threads. In future please create a new thread.

Anyways, Since this is a billing and refund related issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly here-
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us .

Based on your situation and they may be able help you:)
  3. Arminator Win User

Xbox Gold Subscription

For billing related issues like yours, you need to contact the official support via
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

In this forum it's "only" users help other users. As such we don't have access to your billing information and can't issue refunds. But the official support can. So please contact them on the above link.
  4. Ishan8123 Win User

Mass effect sale

Since this is a billing and refund related issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly here-

It is unlikely that users on the forums with the exception of Official can help you with this issue.
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

Bought the wrong game.

i meant to buy the game for pc not xbox 1
    Hi, please avoid reviving dead threads.

Anyways, since this is a billing and refund related issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly here-

Don't forget to explain your situation and they might be able to help you:)
  6. Ishan8123 Win User

Order History

Since this is a billing and refund related issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly here-

Based on your situation they may be able help you:)
Thema:

1. Please I need help on a refund-related issue. - Similar Threads - Please need help

2. Out of range. On my Xbox s. I need help please.

in XboX Insiders
    Out of range. On my Xbox s. I need help please.: Recently got a new Xbox S. (Digital version) and when I connect HDMI it says out of range. How do I fix this issue. submitted by /u/ScruffyAsHeck [link] [comments]
  3. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  4. Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program: I have a question how exactly am i able to join alpha insiders i been in the beta insiders for 2 years and i never got a message too join the insider program. submitted by /u/Badassgamer1996...
  5. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...
  6. My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.: I have a disc game for nba 2K24 for my Xbox one there was no problems yes I made sure it was the right version.But it wouldn’t pop up on the installation. I did research that said I needed a...
  7. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  8. My friends account was hacked I need help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends account was hacked I need help please: My friend had his account hacked and now he lost everything on Xbox, he wants help. The hacker changed the email on Xbox, my friend tried his email and is saying that email doesn’t exist, and he...
  9. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  10. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...