PLEASE HOW TO FIX INTERNET PROTOCOL

Discus and support PLEASE HOW TO FIX INTERNET PROTOCOL in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i i just swithced on my XBOX ONE and lo ,behold no internet .Tried to connect to my internet and wass hit by a security protocol not working.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by henry254, Dec 4, 2022.

1. henry254
    henry254 Guest

So i i just swithced on my XBOX ONE and lo ,behold no internet .Tried to connect to my internet and wass hit by a security protocol not working. Therefore i

- rebooted router rebooted console = nothing

- change wpa to wpa 2 .wpa2 personal = nothing still same error

- changed the ssid name = nothing still protocol issue

- connected to my phone hotspot which is connected to my router = works

- reset xbox = nothing

how to fix this ,what is this ?!

PLEASE HOW TO FIX INTERNET PROTOCOL [​IMG]

:)

henry254, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Henry
    If your Xbox is able to connect and stay connected to a different network this means the problem is the Wi-Fi router

The best option in this case is call your ISP technical support and ask them to look into this matter for you. (Or even better ask for a technician)
  3. henry254 Win User

Hey there Josef ,

reset

i did a soft reset and hard reset of which the solution was not solved ,then reset the console leaving the games intact.

hotspot

It does connect to my mobile data through hotspot without any problem
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Henry

Let’s try to isolate the problem a bit more.
    For this please try connecting your console to a completely different Wi-Fi network
    For this purpose you can share mobile data via Wi-Fi hotspot

By the way, when you say “reset Xbox” do you mean power cycle the device or factory resetting the console?
    And, may I know if you’re using an insider build in your console?
  5. Grey1944 Win User

“your security protocol won’t work.”

Hi Derek, does this apply for Xbox One also? I have the same issue? Can't connect to internet due to security protocol? What can I do to fix it? Please help me
  6. taidara Win User

disconnects frequently, NAT type

@Jaymo - There's no need to try forward port 80 for UDP.

In contrast to UDP (User Datagram Protocol), and IP (Internet Protocol), the TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) protocol is a connection oriented protocol. Port 80, mostly used for the HTTP protocol, don't use UDP. HTTP requries flow control and error checking,
    which can't be accomplished by UDP.
Thema:

1. PLEASE HOW TO FIX INTERNET PROTOCOL - Similar Threads - PLEASE FIX INTERNET

2. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  3. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  4. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  5. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  6. You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix: Hello I recently bought halo chief master collection on Steam and when trying to sign into Microsoft put one letter Off my email and now I cannot gain access to the game at all. It is a cycle of...
  7. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  8. How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me: whenever i open the game i get this error bf23079c-9018-4b63-85d4-2e3ce1abc7ed
  9. Please fix the games you release

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the games you release: There are plenty of games in this state but for now we will use the game that has made me more upset than any other game.Its been months on forza motorsport and I'm still being dashboarded after a...
  10. how to fix error please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to fix error please help: when I try to set up my new elite pro 2 controller it says i need to log into xbox live and when i do i get this error code " 0x80072EFD " on the xbox app and ond the xbox accessories app please...