PLEASE HELP - Xbox Series 2 Controller - Windows 11 Compatibility

Discus and support PLEASE HELP - Xbox Series 2 Controller - Windows 11 Compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased a Lenovo Legion 7i and want a controller. I 'll most play race car and FPS games on PC. Is the Elite series 2 compatible with Windows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mark elliott1, Nov 18, 2022.

1. PLEASE HELP - Xbox Series 2 Controller - Windows 11 Compatibility

I just purchased a Lenovo Legion 7i and want a controller. I 'll most play race car and FPS games on PC. Is the Elite series 2 compatible with Windows 11 both wirelessly and wired, what if anything do I need to do, will there be much latency/delay/clocking? New to this and not very tech savvy any help is greatly appreciated. Do this feel this controller is the best option?

:)

mark elliott1, Nov 18, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mark, Elite series 2 is compatible with all devices that have Windows 10/11 and One and Series consoles.

I particularly own an Elite series 2, the new white version and the control is excellent.

However I play on Xbox and the experience is very good and fluid, on the PC should not be different, but when it comes to Bluetooth will depend a lot on the type of Bluetooth that your PC has.

In cases like yours I usually search for some videos on Youtube to see if anyone has any good information or tip to pass on, that would be a good start to get more information.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Do the Xbox Design Lab controllers work with Windows 11?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ASushiBowl, xbox design lab controls are the same model as the Windows 10 and 11 Compatible Series S/X.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/accessories/controll...

*Compatible with select devices and operating system versions; learn more at xbox.com/controller-compatibility. Battery life varies significantly with headsets, additional accessories, usage, and other factors. Testing conducted by Microsoft using standard AA batteries in preproduction units. Button mapping available via Xbox Accessories app for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10/11; app for Windows 10/11 requires compatible USB-C cable (sold separately).
  4. Ta5man186 Win User

Xboc controller

the elite controller series 2 has Bluetooth compatibility and is therefore compatible with windows 10 too. the first release of the elite controller was before xbox was integrated into windows 10, therefore there was no need at the time for Bluetooth.
  5. Frankyy2k9 Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?
    At the moment the series 2 elite controller is not compatible with Iphones/Ipads. At the moment the only device that the series 2 controller is available on IOS side is the Mac and even that it's janky. Series 2 controller works fine on Android at the moment.
    Sorry if this doesn't help you, I myself is waiting for the Bluetooth proprietary to be added to the IOS list
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Elite série 2[Xbox Elite series 2]

Hello _Cristophe-,

Thank you for your post. The Xbox Series X will allow for backward compatibility with Xbox One controllers, meaning an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 will work as normal with the Series X.

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. PLEASE HELP - Xbox Series 2 Controller - Windows 11 Compatibility - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP Series

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  4. My problem don't exist, please help

in XBoX on Windows
    My problem don't exist, please help: I have gamepass subscription but it's not showing up on my pc. I check on an other pc and it worked fine. And yes I tried all the common "solutions" like reloging, reinstaling, clear cash/data,...
  5. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  6. I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me: Please help me from this problem e8a587df-a9bc-4ab6-89ad-527665aa50cd
  7. Xbox Series X caught in an update loop - please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X caught in an update loop - please help!: I'm running an Xbox Series X, and a small update (784 megs) was pushed through to my Xbox this morning. It finished the first two bars (install and verification), but then the Xbox simply turns...
  8. My XBOX SERIES X shuts off mid game while I am playing games Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBOX SERIES X shuts off mid game while I am playing games Please help: I have it in a room that isn't cramped or small. It sits on a table with plenty of space for ventilation and air flow. I can barely complete 1 game without it just suddenly shutting off. One beep...
  9. Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x unable to save progress offline. Please help.: Hi, I am experiencing issue with offline play on xbox series x. I have 3 games, halo 3, Fallout new vegas and Fallout 3. Halo 3 I have a disk and other two I downloaded from store. Issue is that I...
  10. Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can

in XboX Insiders
    Can't add a different profile on my series x please help if anyone can: Every time I try to add my cousins account I put the info in correctly and it gives me a infinite loading screen submitted by /u/Pitiful_Ad_7766 [link] [comments]