please help!!!! xbox one s

Discus and support please help!!!! xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so a couple days ago my xbox one s decided to die on me. ive riddled it down to ither the power supply or a much bigger problem. basically, when i turn... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QuartzOP, May 31, 2023.

1. QuartzOP
    QuartzOP Guest

so a couple days ago my xbox one s decided to die on me. ive riddled it down to ither the power supply or a much bigger problem. basically, when i turn it on it will shut off 5 seconds after. it even has the start up and shut down noise. ive opened it up and cleaned it no luck. so ither the mother board is busted or the power supply. when i plug it the power supply its getting the right voltage, but its makig a weird electrical buzzing noise. i will put a video trying to capture the noise. could someone please help, tell me if it should be making that noise. or if its a bigger problem. thanks. edit, cant put a video but its a quiet buzz noise, not like a bee like bzzzzzz like bz z z z z z z. cant really explain it better than that sorry. another edit, when pluged in and not turned on, the xbox makes a loud high pitch noise for about 5 seconds, stops for about 5 seconds and then starts again. all with the power supply buzzing

:)

QuartzOP, May 31, 2023
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Please help | xbox one s

Hey Isaiah

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

If you are unable to get your console back to a functioning state using an offline system update, a full factory reset, or even resetting it via a USB, then the only other option left available for us to suggest would be to

create a service order of your device

This would allow the Service Center to diagnose your console and bring it back into a functioning optimized state.

Keep in mind that if your console is no longer in warranty, there will be a service fee to repair it.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Please help | xbox one s

Hello IsaiahGegorge,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One S is freezing during your games and when you press the home button on the controller. We recommend

power cycling the console
    by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. If this does not resolve the issue, we suggest

performing a soft factory reset
    . This type of factory reset will keep all games and applications installed, but it will remove all the profiles. Be sure to let us know the results
    IsaiahGegorge!
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello QuartzOP, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your console.

Although I do feel for you regarding the problem, I'm afraid that since the console has been opened we would not be able to offer any type of help fixing the problem. Right now your only option would be to check your local gaming store to see if they offer a repair service or you would need to look into purchasing a new console.
  5. CosmicCraze Win User

Hello, Thank you for bringing your concern about you're xbox one s, This sounds like a technical problem with your console to me which you may be able to get fixed if you have a active warranty on the Console, Please dont hesitate to reply if you have anymore Questions Thanks! :)
  6. IsaiahGegorge Win User

Please help | xbox one s

i already did that before sorry for the late response also i already did offline update
Thema:

1. please help!!!! xbox one s - Similar Threads - please help

2. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  3. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  4. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  5. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  6. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  7. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  8. Can you please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you please help: So I was trying to play Minecraft Xbox one mini games on my Xbox series x and it said connection failed My NAT type is open and i have IPv4 & IPv6… I have ultimate game pass… I don’t know if it’s...
  9. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  10. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...