PLEASE HELP (Xbox Game Bar and Xbox App on PC not picking up my headset even though every...

Discus and support PLEASE HELP (Xbox Game Bar and Xbox App on PC not picking up my headset even though every... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hey! my xbox game bar or xbox app isnt picking up mic audio even though my windows device and every other application also hears it. Im using the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Zay 2k, Dec 23, 2022.

1. Zay 2k
    Zay 2k Guest

PLEASE HELP (Xbox Game Bar and Xbox App on PC not picking up my headset even though every...

Hey! my xbox game bar or xbox app isnt picking up mic audio even though my windows device and every other application also hears it. Im using the same in and out put for the party chat and push to talk is off, my mute isnt muted, and ive tried about everything including restarting my pc and reseting and repairing the xbox game bar app and the xbox app, and also the 2 apps had perms to my mic the whole time

:)

Zay 2k, Dec 23, 2022
  2. R4FTY Win User

PLEASE HELP (Xbox Game Bar and Xbox App on PC not picking up my headset even though every other app is, and Xbox Game Bar and record my audio and it works)

There are a few potential issues that could be causing your Xbox Game Bar and Xbox app on PC to not pick up your headset audio. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to fix the problem:

1. Check your headset and audio settings: Make sure your headset is properly connected to your PC and that the audio settings in your PC are correctly configured. You can check and adjust your audio settings by going to the "Sound" settings in the Windows Control Panel.
    2. Restart your PC: Sometimes simply restarting your PC can fix issues with audio not being picked up by certain applications.
    3. Update your audio drivers: Outdated audio drivers can cause issues with audio not being picked up by certain applications. You can check for and install updates for your audio drivers by going to the manufacturer's website for your audio device and downloading the latest drivers.
    4. Reset your Xbox app: If you're using the Xbox app to chat with friends, you can try resetting it to see if that fixes the problem. To reset the app, go to "Settings" > "Apps" > "Apps & features" and then select the Xbox app. Click "Advanced options" and then select "Reset."
    5. Repair the Xbox app: If resetting the app doesn't work, you can try repairing it. To repair the app, go to "Settings" > "Apps" > "Apps & features" and then select the Xbox app. Click "Advanced options" and then select "Repair."
    If none of these steps help, you may need to contact Xbox support for further assistance.
  3. Zenxcity Win User

Xbox related apps are broken

I'm and I'm here to help you.

Im more then happy to help you.

Im sorry that your experiencing problems with the xbox apps

There are a few problems with the xbox app at the moment.

I can’t do anything because im not an employee

Kind Regards

The “Xbox” app on my PC, and “Game Bar” will not work. I tried a bunch of different solutions, I even reset my pc and upgraded from windows 10 > windows 11, but nothing is working. When I open the “Xbox” app it just pops up for a second (black screen with white xbox logo in the middle) then it closes, and “Game Bar” wont open at all. Can someone please help?

(Windows 11 Home 23H2)
  4. AndrewW99 Win User

Game bar parry audio issue

I own a hyper X revolver headset. I've tried just about everything I could in the game bar options in windows messing with just about every audio option in windows settings and game bar settings. It doesn't even say my mic is active but they say they can hear my spotify and game audio about like it's being played through the mic but the mic doesn't say it's picking anything up. I'm pretty sure adjusting my volume lower helps but I have it to the point where my headset is almost off on my splitter and they say they can still hear it.
  5. SpLiTsCaTTeReD Win User

Xbox Companion App party chat not working?

Hey. So I'm currently on Windows 10 using the Xbox Companion App, and I'm trying to join my friend's party chat (who is on Xbox One). However, when I join the party (or they join my party), I can't hear them and they can't hear me. When I speak
    into my microphone, I can see the party chat flare light up, so the Xbox app is picking up my mic (but I can't see their flare when they speak). I'm using a split 3.5mm jack with an Astro A10 headset. My mic works fine on Discord and other services, but for
    some reason the Xbox Companion app isn't working. I've tried changing the audio settings both on the Xbox app and Windows to other devices, made sure my privacy settings allowed my mic to be used on the Xbox app, hard resetting the Xbox app, restarting my
    PC, plugging my headset/mic out and back in, messed around with my mic settings on Windows and the Game Bar. For some reason, my microphone, specifically in an Xbox One party chat using the Xbox Companion app, doesn't seem to work. Both the Xbox app and Windows
    is up to date. Like I said before, the party chat is picking up my mic evidenced by the flare when I speak, but my friends can't hear me and I can't hear them. I've looked up and tried almost every troubleshoot option online and nothing is working, and it's
    driving me mad. It used to work on my old PC, and I just got a brand new PC yesterday as of posting this and now the problem occurs. Anyone else having this issue? Anybody know how to fix it? Please help!
    Currently April 25th/2020

Still no fix
  6. Grubbee Win User

Mic does not work in party while using a controller on pc

Thats what I'm doing.. the only thing I am doing different from playing keyboard/mouse is the controller itself. but when i plug it in every setting on the pc changes to controller mic. Even though the controller has no mic. So I go back through all the
    pc settings and xbox companion settings and change it back but the xbox game bar will not let me use the usb mic anymore. I have to unplug the controller and reset the pc to be able to use my mic again. when I start a party in the companion app it says my
    mic is working , but if i am in a party on that app for some reason I'm not in a party on the game bar... so if i start a party on the game bar the mic still doesn't work..
Thema:

1. PLEASE HELP (Xbox Game Bar and Xbox App on PC not picking up my headset even though every... - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP Game

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games

in XboX Insiders
    HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games: Hello! I am having the hardest time with my XboxOne. Every single time I play Palworld it kicks me back to title or just freezes. My SO has a Xbox Series X and has zero issues with this happening....
  4. Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...: Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game content? My xbox live server is active and working bfb4c5da-ad80-4c72-a8cc-a799343174b4
  5. When recording a clip of any game on my Xbox S, it crashes. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When recording a clip of any game on my Xbox S, it crashes. Please help: When recording a clip of any game on my Xbox S, it crashes. Please help b0cfed06-29e6-4669-9a56-6b737799f2ca
  6. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  7. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  8. Help please, my cloud gaming wont start on my xbox concole..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help please, my cloud gaming wont start on my xbox concole..: Yesterday i play all day long no problem!, but now my cloud gaming won't open.. i need help please. I already try a couple online tips ; Restart internet modem, disconnect xbox from internet then...
  9. can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.: I cant get minecraft dungeons to play after it accepts my game pass log in info. It says lets go, i click it and then a white box just stays there and the only thing i can hit is an x. when i do...
  10. my game doesn't run please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game doesn't run please help: 3 days ago I bought and installed my Forza Horizon 5 and today I arrived from a trip with my family, I found that the game cannot run, or it does not want to open, I really don't know what to do,...