PLEASE HELP XBOX ACCOUNT

Discus and support PLEASE HELP XBOX ACCOUNT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently I got banned on xbox (im not any more) and I have no clue as to why, and after I was unbanned my xbox has been having issues, The first... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xLOSTSHADOWx658, Feb 1, 2023.

1. PLEASE HELP XBOX ACCOUNT

So recently I got banned on xbox (im not any more) and I have no clue as to why, and after I was unbanned my xbox has been having issues, The first thing that happens is, when I look at some of my friends gametags it says there offline, for example, one of my friends it always says he was last seen 2 hours ago but when I click on his profile, it tells me his current status, so if hes playing a game it tells me, but i no longer get notifications from my xbox anymore, whenever i capture a screenshot or game clip, i dont get the notifications. only some of my notifications go to my xbox app. So then i tried unfriending and blocking my friend to see if it was fixed, but when i unblocked him it showed add friend so i clicked it, but right as i clicked it, it automatically checkmarked add as favorite, so i clicked submit and nothing happened it still shows add friend. also, i tried creating a group post, and when i clicked enter nothing happened, i cant pull up the chat tab because when i do it infinitely loads. another thing, when i try to invite my friend through rocket league he doesnt appear on my friends list but when i invite him through epic games, it shows his name as his old gamertag, and it lets me invite him. another thing my minecraft takes 20 minutes just to load.

EDIT: an update, after typing all of this i figured out that if you restart your xbox and once it restarts turn your controller on and let it sit for 15 minutes, everything will work.

:)

xLOSTSHADOWx658, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

PLEASE HELP XBOX ACCOUNT

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello xLOSTSHADOWx658, I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve your issue.

If the system has more instabilities, you can perform a reset on the console, keeping games and Apps.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. Dirty Loco Win User

Help with account please

When coming to xbox.com, did you select "Join Now" or "Sign In"?
  4. Magictieguy7 Win User

Account help please

i want to change because i want to play EA madden 12 with my friends
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Account help please

Strictly speaking, it's against the Term of Use to share account. We recommend creating a second account for this. Either way, changing the age is not possible. Sorry.
  6. king puppy30 Win User

Account help please

thats annoying because it was my sons account now we are sharing and i wont to change age to 36... :(
Thema:

PLEASE HELP XBOX ACCOUNT

1. PLEASE HELP XBOX ACCOUNT - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP ACCOUNT

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  4. Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried...
  5. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...
  6. Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried...
  7. Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!: My husband and I have recently downloaded Minecraft. We’ve been building a world on his account and me as a guest “second controller”. Today I decided to add my account to the console. I can open...
  8. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  9. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...
  10. I can't access my minecraft account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my minecraft account please help: I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again b81adca0-ce6a-4b08-bc3a-e45d53695181