Please help with my Xbox 1 Digital Issue

Discus and support Please help with my Xbox 1 Digital Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My xbox worked perfect last night and when I went to it today I turned it on fine and I tried to join some games. The games gave me an error code when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Infamous-Ad2767, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Please help with my Xbox 1 Digital Issue

My xbox worked perfect last night and when I went to it today I turned it on fine and I tried to join some games. The games gave me an error code when I clicked on them so I reset my xbox about 2-3 times and eventually it stopped turning on.

I’ve done all the different hdmi cord/monitor tricks and the monitors display no signal every time. My Xbox light turns on when I click it and you can hear the fan running. Also when I click the Xbox button to turn it off it won’t and simply makes the chime noise. I need to click and hold the button or unplug it for it to turn off.

Can someone please help me? Thank you. My Xbox 1 digital is also about 2 1/2 years old

submitted by /u/Infamous-Ad2767
    [link] [comments]

/u/Infamous-Ad2767, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Rambo As1 Win User

Sting preorder code not working.

I got the deluxe digital from the 1 xbox marcket place my sting hogan and accelarator not working in game but it says they are on harddrive then i uninstalled sting and hogan and now there is no install option at marketplace just pin this hole digital download
    process blows please help us microsoft
  3. Ellisio007 Win User

Error Code 0x87e105dc

hi, I can't help but I'd like to add to the thread that I too have had the same issue and same code. It affects all my digital games in my internal and external drives. Disc games are working fine. Xbox please help.
  4. RoF MightyMoose Win User

Can't remove parent account to manage payment options

EDIT: I'm also worried with not being able to transfer my data over to the Xbox 1 because of this issue. Please help MS!
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Não consigo enchergar as 2 primeiras letras do código do meu cartão presente tem alguma coisa que posso fazer?

Hello TIAGOVILANOVA,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your pre-paid Xbox code. Please visit the following page to troubleshoot this issue:

Get help with a digital code

I hope this helps!
  6. AkD-96E3AEDF-E15C-46 Win User

no rights

Hello Jasadera 1,

First if you have not redeemed nd activated your month of Xbox Live please do so via the Xbox store. Redeem code by entering the 25 characters on month trial or scanning QR code in front of your Kinect if you have one.

Is Fifa 17 digital download or physical disc? You should be able to play the game if it is a disc. Xbox Live is required for online play. If the game is a digital download then it may have been purchased and downloaded on a different account that may not
    be on your Xbox currently. You will need to find that account and add it to the Xbox under sign in (add account).

More information on your issue would greatly be appreciated to help you solve your issue. Hope my answer helps!
Thema:

Please help with my Xbox 1 Digital Issue

1. Please help with my Xbox 1 Digital Issue - Similar Threads - Please help Digital

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  5. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  6. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  7. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  8. Please help: looking for new headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: looking for new headphones: Recently bought VOID RBG elite wireless headphones, but quickly realized they do not work with Xbox one. Looking for recommendations on headphones to use. I’ve been thinking of these two: turtle...
  9. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  10. Can you please help

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you please help: So I was trying to play Minecraft Xbox one mini games on my Xbox series x and it said connection failed My NAT type is open and i have IPv4 & IPv6… I have ultimate game pass… I don’t know if it’s...